Fusion Manage Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Fusion Manage (formerly Fusion 360 Manage) Forum. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Fusion Manage topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

App Store: Which Apps are still applicable?

2 REPLIES 2
Message 1 of 3
Anonymous
237 Views, 2 Replies

App Store: Which Apps are still applicable?

Hello,

We are wondering if there is a list of Apps from the App Store that says if they are still current, applicable, or if there is a better way to implement them. The reason is, Document Control fro example is not how Documents are managed any more. So which other Apps fall into this category? 

Note: as we are designing our business processes we want to make sure we don't implement something that is not applicable or will use the latest features.

Thanks!

Wendy

2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3
dany.poudrier
in reply to: Anonymous

Hello Wendy,

You are correct, some of our templates in the App Store do not reflect the new Document management with Fusion Team.

The App Store is at the moment limited to our current customers using the "Classic" attachments tab for Documents Management.

Did you sign up for the Beta Trial to get an overview of the Modern UI with Fusion Team Data Management? Or did you try the trial?

If you need additional information about it, you can contact me via email and we can have a look at any questions you may have.

Dany Poudrier

PLM Product Manager
Message 3 of 3
Anonymous
in reply to: dany.poudrier

Hi Dany, this partly answers my question; could you please specify which apps from the App Store are still current and valid (we are starting our implementation, so want to make sure we don't use anything that is not ideal or there is new functionality that would make it better to use something else).

I signed for the Beta Trial (pending the tenant linkage, but will be there soon!) Thanks!

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report