Fusion Educators
Are you an educator who uses Fusion (formerly Fusion 360) in their courses in secondary and post-secondary? This is the official Autodesk forum for educators like yourself to share the success you are having with Fusion in the classroom.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Why did they remove Class/Lab option for Fusion360?

2 REPLIES 2
Message 1 of 3
dowens2J2YQ
67 Views, 2 Replies

Why did they remove Class/Lab option for Fusion360?

When I go here, "https://www.autodesk.com/education/edu-software/overview", and select "Class/Lab" to install Fusion3...
All of the instructions I can find say to go to that site, select Class/Lab, and then select my software. 
Fusion360 used to be listed there. I am still managing 126 licenses. But that option seems to have been removed.

Why?

I have seen posts where an individual was sharing a direct link to an install file. However, that reminds me too much of the wild-west-internet of the 90's and 00's. For a large company like Autodesk, and for the thousands of dollars of licensing equivalent I am managing, I do not feel comfortable getting my installers from a forum post. 
Can someone tell me why that option was removed? 

Also, can someone reach out to PLTW and let them know that this change was made so that they stop sending outdated info in their support responses. I have tried, and they keep sending me the same pdf, assuming I can't read.

2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3
dowens2J2YQ
in reply to: dowens2J2YQ

Even cooler thing. They didn't even tell their tech support. 

Message 3 of 3
dan.banach
in reply to: dowens2J2YQ

Hi @dowens2J2YQ 

I'm checking with the team about the issue your raised. I'll let you know what I learn.

-Dan

Dan Banach
Sr. Technical Manager & Community Manager

If my post resolves your issue, please click the Accept Solution button.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

You've got Fusion.

Autodesk Design & Make Report