Fusion Educators
Are you an educator who uses Fusion (formerly Fusion 360) in their courses in secondary and post-secondary? This is the official Autodesk forum for educators like yourself to share the success you are having with Fusion in the classroom.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Where to find a Fusion 360 private tutor?

2 REPLIES 2
Message 1 of 3
reidsheA3
142 Views, 2 Replies

Where to find a Fusion 360 private tutor?

Hi, I'm wondering where everyone thinks is the best website / forum to find a skilled Fusion 360 tutor to help teach best practices and assist remotely on working on a simple learning project. Any ideas inquiries can be sent to fteiyp@gmail.com

2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3
o.briggs
in reply to: reidsheA3

Hi, I will let the community answer your question, however I just wanted to give a friendly reminder that this is a public forum! Please make sure you are careful posting public information such as your email address publicly! We typically say that if you wouldn’t want this information posted on a billboard on the side of the road, don’t post it here! Our community has a private messaging feature that you can first use and send your email directly to someone who replies there if you so choose! If you don’t mind it being there, no problem! It doesn’t violate any of our rules, I just wanted to make sure you were aware! 😊

Oliver Briggs
Community Manager - Education
Are you an education user?
Check out our Students & Educators Community
Please 'Like' posts that are helpful.
If a post answers your question then feel free to click the 'Accept Solution'

Message 3 of 3
dan.banach
in reply to: reidsheA3

Hi @reidsheA3 

Here are a few ideas, and soon Autodesk will be posting additional Fusion 360 content for educators. 
Do these sites help? Other may have additional ideas.

-Dan

Dan Banach
Sr. Technical Manager & Community Manager

If my post resolves your issue, please click the Accept Solution button.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

You've got Fusion.

Autodesk Design & Make Report