Fusion Educators
Are you an educator who uses Fusion (formerly Fusion 360) in their courses in secondary and post-secondary? This is the official Autodesk forum for educators like yourself to share the success you are having with Fusion in the classroom.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to renew my educational license

3 REPLIES 3
SOLVED
Message 1 of 4
amarell
140 Views, 3 Replies

Unable to renew my educational license

I've got the same problem. And not for the first time. Have been renewing my access at least 5 times over the last 4 weeks. Still in Fusion is says my licence is expired. I work at a university and need Fusion but every term the same problem. It takes weeks for the software or Autodesk in general to give me back my access.

And yes, I have renewed and also logged out. On the page is says I'm good through July 1st 2024. Really disappointing for such a big company. That's not how you gain followers.

3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4
dan.banach
in reply to: amarell

Hi @amarell 

Sorry that you're having this issue. Can you please try the following to reacquire your Fusion license? I also asked our support team to look at your account to ensure there isn't something else happening.

1. Go to Autodesk Education site and sign in with your Autodesk credentials.
  2. On the Individual tab, on the Fusion 360 product card click "Get product".

danbanach_0-1704907586314.png

1. Click on "ACCESS".

danbanach_1-1704907586315.png

1. Launch Fusion 360 (if you're running Fusion from a browser, you can cancel the install).
  2. If the Education license does not appear on the top of Fusion's screen as shown in the following image, sign out and back into Fusion 360.

danbanach_2-1704907586315.png

Dan Banach
Sr. Technical Manager & Community Manager

If my post resolves your issue, please click the Accept Solution button.
Message 3 of 4
terrence.matthews

Hi @amarell ,

In addition to the steps that Dan provided for Fusion 360. Follow these steps to renew your other subscriptions that are expiring:

1. Go to the Get Products page.
  2. Click Get Started and sign in.
  3. Scroll down to the card for your product.
  4. Click Get Product.
  5. Click Install/Download. A new one-year subscription is assigned to your account.
  6. Sign out of the software and sign back in to confirm.

Note: Even if your product is already installed, you need to click Install/Download to generate a new subscription. (You can cancel the download if you don't need it.)

Message 4 of 4
amarell

Thanks Dan and Terrence. Followed the steps and the "expired" button in Fusion is gone. Didn't even have to log out of Fusion. Just restarted.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

You've got Fusion.

Autodesk Design & Make Report