Fusion Educators
Are you an educator who uses Fusion (formerly Fusion 360) in their courses in secondary and post-secondary? This is the official Autodesk forum for educators like yourself to share the success you are having with Fusion in the classroom.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Team project problem - Oxygen

9 REPLIES 9
Message 1 of 10
alessandro.ceccarelli
330 Views, 9 Replies

Team project problem - Oxygen

Hi everybody,
I'm a member of a Team project and I've been upgraded to Administrator. I'm trying adding other members to the team, but one of the members does have no access to Fusion files. 
Hence I've tried removing him, to add him back, but an error occurs: Syncing with Oxygen failed. The same problem occurs with the member that has created the group. 
Can you help me fixing this issue?
9 REPLIES 9
Message 2 of 10

Hi @alessandro.ceccarelli 

Can you confirm which Fusion Team you are referring to? I can see that you are on two Fusion Teams with the following role:

• gmail2050669 = Team Administrator
  • gmail2092356 = Team Member

Does the student have a valid Education license of Fusion? To acquire a Fusion 360 Education license, do the following.

1. Log into the Autodesk Education site and if needed verify your eligibility.
  2. To acquire or renew your Fusion 360 license; on the Fusion 360 product card click "Get product".

danbanach_0-1683130469394.png

1. Then click "ACCESS".

danbanach_1-1683130469395.png

1. Launch Fusion 360.
  2. If the Education license does not appear on the top of the screen as shown in the following image, sign out and back into Fusion 360.

danbanach_2-1683130469395.png

Please keep us posted.

-Dan

Dan Banach
Sr. Technical Manager & Community Manager

If my post resolves your issue, please click the Accept Solution button.
Message 3 of 10

Dear Dan, 

I'm referring to the Fusion Team  gmail2092356: you told me I'm a member but I see I'm an Administrator project, as all the other team members, even if we didn't create the Team. In fact another problem is that we see different things.

Of course my teammate has an Education account and can use Fusion in his proper "default project", but cannot see the files contanined in the shared folder. Moreover my collegues and I are not able to remove him from the Team beacuse of that Oxygen problem (which actually I don't know what it is). 

Message 4 of 10

Here is a chart that explains the roles at the Fusion Team level. As a Team Maber you can manage projects.

Fusion Team Roles

What Can This Role Do

Team Administrator

Manages the Fusion Team

Team Member

Can view; open and closed projects, and create legacy projects

Project Contributor

Only view projects they are invited into

Did this member accept the invitation to joint the Fusion Team? Please send the email of the student and the Project that you are working on in Fusion Team gmail2092356.

Thanks,

-Dan

Dan Banach

Message 5 of 10

Dear Dan, 

the member accepted the invitation to joint the Fusion Team. The project name of gmail2092356 is 3D-AID, in which two folders are contained. The mail address of my teammate is marco.********** [for security, Admin removed the email address] (forum username: marco_messi97).  Actually he has asked for help in this forum but without obtaining an answer. 

Thank you.

Message 6 of 10

Thanks for the additional information. I'll connect with the Fusion team and ask them to look at Marco's account.

I also found that he posted to a different forum. Let's see what the team can find with his account.

Thanks,

-Dan

Dan Banach

Message 7 of 10

Our engineering team made a change to Marco's account. Can you verify that he can now access your Fusion Team?

Thanks,

-Dan

Dan Banach

Message 8 of 10

Dear Dan,

Marco has access to our team. Thank you very much.

Do you know which was the reason of the bug? I'd like to avoid another similar event, if it's possible.

Thanks again,

Alessandro

Message 9 of 10

Thanks for confirming that Marco can access your Fusion Team. There was an issue at the account level, nothing that you or Marco did.

Thanks for your patience as we figured out the issue.

-Dan

Dan Banach

Message 10 of 10
eric
in reply to: dan.banach

@dan.banach I have the same problem with my project. We are students in a competition team and one of the members has access to the folder but a message saying "Access denied". I tried removing and adding the team member againg but when I try removing I have a message saying "Syncing with Oxygen failed". I have checked everyone's educational license multiple times. What should I do?

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

You've got Fusion.

Autodesk Design & Make Report