Fusion Educators
Are you an educator who uses Fusion (formerly Fusion 360) in their courses in secondary and post-secondary? This is the official Autodesk forum for educators like yourself to share the success you are having with Fusion in the classroom.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Team Hub Access broken with email change

18 REPLIES 18
SOLVED
Message 1 of 19
ryancousins
288 Views, 18 Replies

Team Hub Access broken with email change

I recently changed the email address associated with my Autodesk Account. After I made this change, I am no longer able to log into my Team Hub website. I saw a post somewhere about emailing support if this happens. I emailed a week ago but have not heard back. Can anyone here assist me? Thanks!

18 REPLIES 18
Message 2 of 19
dan.banach
in reply to: ryancousins

Hi @ryancousins 

I saw that your status was set to Inactive. I was able to change the status to Active. Please let me know if you can now sign into Fusion.

Thanks,

-Dan

Dan Banach
Sr. Technical Manager & Community Manager

If my post resolves your issue, please click the Accept Solution button.
Message 3 of 19
ryancousins
in reply to: dan.banach

I get this message when I try logging in, now. I tried logging out and back in and it still didn't work. 

Screenshot 2023-10-24 at 9.23.09 PM.png

Message 4 of 19
dan.banach

Hi @ryancousins 

This could be a browser cache issue.
Please try to clear your browsers cache, or make a different browser the default browser, and then try to launch Fusion.

If this doesn’t work, try to sign into your Fusion Team first at https://login.autodesk360.com/. Then start Fusion.

Please keep us posted.

-Dan

Dan Banach

Message 5 of 19
ryancousins

I typically use Chrome. I tried Safari this time and received the same message. I also tried a different profile on Chrone. Just to clarify, I am able to access my team files from within F360, I am just not able to access the team hub page (yahoo336658.autodesk360.com) in my browser. However, I followed your steps of logging out of the F360 app and changing my default browser and then click on the earth/eye icon within F360 to go to my hub that way and I get the same message.

Message 6 of 19
dan.banach

Hi @ryancousins 

If the suggestions in my last post don’t resolve the issue, please try the following.

Reset and Repair Fusion 360

1. Open the Fusion 360 Service Utility. See How to start the Fusion 360 Service Utility
  2. Reset Fusion 360 (check the box for "keep offline data").
  3. Repair Fusion 360. 
  4. Terminate all Autodesk and webview processes (using Task Manager / Activity Manager).
  5. Restart the device. 
  6. Start Fusion 360 and sign in. 

Another suggestion, can you sign and run the online version of Fusion?

1. Run Fusion 360 from a browser (Chrome is preferred) by going to https://fusion.online.autodesk.com.
  2. Sign in with your Autodesk Education ID (same email that you log into Fusion 360 with).

Please keep us posted.

-Dan

Dan Banach

Message 7 of 19
dan.banach

Hi @ryancousins 

Looks like our last messages passed each other on the internet highway. Thanks for clarifying about Fusion Team access being the issue. I’ll need to look further into this issue in the morning (US time).

I’ll let you know what I learn.

Thanks,

-Dan

Dan Banach

Message 8 of 19
prichas

Hey Ryan,

It appears you have reached out to our support team as well.  I have escalated this ticket to ensure this is resolved soon.

Thanks for your patience,

Shayne

Message 9 of 19
ryancousins
in reply to: prichas

Thank you for elevating that ticket. As of this morning I am still unable to log into the hub website. 

Message 10 of 19
dan.banach

Hi @ryancousins 

I'll ask the engineering to to escalate your issue.

We'll keep you posted.

-Dan

Dan Banach

Message 11 of 19
ryancousins

Thank you. Someone from Autodesk support reached out last week. I'm hopeful for a resolution in the coming days. 

Message 12 of 19
ryancousins

I'm sorry for bumping this back open, but I reached out to the support agent that contacted me last week to follow up, and I have not heard back. I'm hoping to create group folders for my students but without access to the hub webpage, I am not able to do that still. 

Message 13 of 19
dan.banach

Hi @ryancousins 

Thanks for the message. The engineering team is working on your issue and I asked for an update. I'll keep you posted.

Thanks for your patience as we work on this issue.

-Dan

Dan Banach

Message 14 of 19
dan.banach

Hi @ryancousins 

The engineering team made a change to your account, can you please try to sign into your Fusion Team and let us know if you have success.

Thanks,

-Dan

Dan Banach

Message 15 of 19
ryancousins

I'm still getting the same message as before. As a note, when I log into one of my student accounts, I AM able to access the hub. 

hub.png

Message 16 of 19
dan.banach

Hi @ryancousins 

Thanks for trying. I'll let the engineering team know.

-Dan

Dan Banach

Message 17 of 19
dan.banach

Hi @ryancousins 

I have an idea. As a short term work around, I can try to promote one of your student accounts to an Admin to your Fusion Team. Then you could sign in with this account and setup the Folder-Level Project. After your account issue s fixed, I can change the student account back to a Project Contributor. If you'd like to do this, please Private Message me the email address to change to an Admin.

Thanks,

-Dan

Dan Banach

Message 18 of 19
ryancousins

It looks like I have access to my hub page again. Thank you!

Message 19 of 19
dan.banach

Hi @ryancousins 

You are faster than I am. The engineering team just made another change. I'll let the team know that you are now able to access your Fusion Team. I'll keep the student account as an Admin, let me know when I should change this back.

Thanks,

-Dan

Dan Banach

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

You've got Fusion.

Autodesk Design & Make Report