Fusion Educators
Are you an educator who uses Fusion (formerly Fusion 360) in their courses in secondary and post-secondary? This is the official Autodesk forum for educators like yourself to share the success you are having with Fusion in the classroom.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Students Not Receiving Fusion Team Invite Email

3 REPLIES 3
Message 1 of 4
wdaviesV44AQ
171 Views, 3 Replies

Students Not Receiving Fusion Team Invite Email

I'm having a similar issue trying to get students account access on their chromebook, which might be a separate issue, but most have got the email invite, but there are a few who haven't even after resending and re-adding them to the team.

3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4
dan.banach
in reply to: wdaviesV44AQ

Hi @wdaviesV44AQ 

Can you please log into https://login.autodesk360.com and send me via a private message  the URL (this will tell me the name of your Fusion Team) and include the student email addresses that are not getting the invite emails?

Thanks,

-Dan

Dan Banach
Sr. Technical Manager & Community Manager

If my post resolves your issue, please click the Accept Solution button.
Message 3 of 4
dan.banach

Hi @wdaviesV44AQ 

I wanted to check-in and see if your students were able to create their Autodesk Account and sign into Fusion. Can you confirm that you assigned your students licenses from manage.autodesk.com and this is the email that they are not receiving?

If not, please ask your IT Admin to allow the domain autodesk.com. 

Please keep us posted.

-Dan

Dan Banach
Sr. Technical Manager & Community Manager

If my post resolves your issue, please click the Accept Solution button.
Message 4 of 4
jmackniak

The school district has a block for outside emails - use a personal email work but some districts frown upon that too.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

You've got Fusion.

Autodesk Design & Make Report