Fusion Educators
Are you an educator who uses Fusion (formerly Fusion 360) in their courses in secondary and post-secondary? This is the official Autodesk forum for educators like yourself to share the success you are having with Fusion in the classroom.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Student validation service is down?

2 REPLIES 2
Message 1 of 3
jdwoodall
90 Views, 2 Replies

Student validation service is down?

Big red banner at the top that says the validation service is temporarily not working.   Is anyone else seeing this?  Any idea when it will be fixed?   The last time I saw this, it was weeks before I got all my students going, which will kill my schedule.

2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3
dan.banach
in reply to: jdwoodall

Hi @jdwoodall 

Sorry that you're having this issue. Are all your students seeing the Verification message? Are they getting the message when creating a new account or renewing an existing account?

While this issue is figured out, could you assign your students licenses? Through this process students skip the verification process. Here is a link to a document that goes through the process, you'd use Option 2.
Educator’s guide to onboarding and offboarding students

I'll let you know what I learn.

-Dan

Dan Banach
Sr. Technical Manager & Community Manager

If my post resolves your issue, please click the Accept Solution button.
Message 3 of 3
dan.banach
in reply to: jdwoodall

Hi @jdwoodall 

Can you please capture and post an image of the error message? Also let us know when the students are seeing this message; when create a new account or renewing an account?

Thanks,

-Dan

Dan Banach
Sr. Technical Manager & Community Manager

If my post resolves your issue, please click the Accept Solution button.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

You've got Fusion.

Autodesk Design & Make Report