Fusion Educators
Are you an educator who uses Fusion (formerly Fusion 360) in their courses in secondary and post-secondary? This is the official Autodesk forum for educators like yourself to share the success you are having with Fusion in the classroom.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Student login issue / cannot see files or save.

3 REPLIES 3
SOLVED
Message 1 of 4
acoleman10
144 Views, 3 Replies

Student login issue / cannot see files or save.

Hi there,

Had a student create a login the same as the rest of the class but for some reason couldn't login. The screen would flip back to ask for login name.

Regular support must have done something because the student can now login but cannot create projects, save to her cloud or see other teams.

I do have a screencast link of the problem but shows student information. The screenshot shows a little. The location drop down is blank, new project button does nothing.

Thank you,

acoleman10_0-1675880424009.png

3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4
dan.banach
in reply to: acoleman10

Hi @acoleman10 

Is this student accessing your Fusion Team? If so, did she accept the email invitation to join your team?

If she didn't receive the email, please Private message me the students email address and your Fusion Team url (go to https://login.autodesk360.com and sign in using your Autodesk ID and send me this URL).

Thanks,

-Dan

Dan Banach
Sr. Technical Manager & Community Manager

If my post resolves your issue, please click the Accept Solution button.
Message 3 of 4
acoleman10

Hi Dan,

She did accept the link. Access to my team is minor. The issue is within her own team she cannot save anything. After a few rounds with both of us to support I just had her use her personal email. Same steps with no issues. 

I'll send you a message with her info and the video link.

Message 4 of 4
dan.banach

Solved the issue by having the student's Fusion Team reset.

-Dan

Dan Banach
Sr. Technical Manager & Community Manager

If my post resolves your issue, please click the Accept Solution button.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

You've got Fusion.

Autodesk Design & Make Report