Fusion Educators
Are you an educator who uses Fusion (formerly Fusion 360) in their courses in secondary and post-secondary? This is the official Autodesk forum for educators like yourself to share the success you are having with Fusion in the classroom.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: "Expired subscription - Read Only" message appears despite a valid license in Fusion 360

2 REPLIES 2
SOLVED
Message 1 of 3
ultrabedwars
147 Views, 2 Replies

Re: "Expired subscription - Read Only" message appears despite a valid license in Fusion 360

Hi, I have the same error, I have education license and I clicked on get product. I installed it and signed in. When I got to the application, it didnt load and it just said - read only subscription expired - and it came up with an error prompt.

I just got a new laptop, and for my previous laptop it worked fine, but here it is not working? 

How can I fix this? 

2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3
dan.banach
in reply to: ultrabedwars

Hi @ultrabedwars 

Can you please try to go through the steps in this article "Expired subscription - Read Only" message appears despite a valid license in Fusion 360.

Please keep us posted.

-Dan

Dan Banach
Sr. Technical Manager & Community Manager

If my post resolves your issue, please click the Accept Solution button.
Message 3 of 3
dan.banach
in reply to: ultrabedwars

Hi @ultrabedwars 

Thanks for accepting my last message as an accepted solution. For others reading this post in the future, can you tell us what you did to solve the problem?

Thanks,

-Dan

Dan Banach
Sr. Technical Manager & Community Manager

If my post resolves your issue, please click the Accept Solution button.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

You've got Fusion.

Autodesk Design & Make Report