Fusion Educators
Are you an educator who uses Fusion (formerly Fusion 360) in their courses in secondary and post-secondary? This is the official Autodesk forum for educators like yourself to share the success you are having with Fusion in the classroom.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

RE-INSTALLATION ERROR

2 REPLIES 2
SOLVED
Message 1 of 3
pym657u
82 Views, 2 Replies

RE-INSTALLATION ERROR

I HAVE TRIED TO REINSTALL FUSION AFTER FAILURE TO LOAD AND BEFORE UNINSTALLING WHEN I TRIED TO REPAIR I CAME ACROSS AN ERROR THAT MADE ME REINSTALL TO REPAIR , AFTER IT SHOWED A PARTICULAR ERROR I DELETED FUSION 30 APPLICATION AND ATTEMPTED TO RE-INSTALL IT FAILED ,BOTH THE TIMES IT SHOWED ME "THERE SEEMS TO BE A TROUBLE WITH THE SERVER WE ARE DOWNLOADING F360 FILES FROM"  WITH THE FOLLOWING ERROR - <urlopen error [Errno 2] No such file or directory >,url: None how do i fix this ?

2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3
dan.banach
in reply to: pym657u

Hi @pym657u,

Sorry you're having this issue. Can you verify that your computer has all the updates installed and restart?

How fast is your internet connection?

Then, could you please try to run through the steps in this article"Blank Autodesk Application Streaming window when installing Fusion 360"

Let us know if this solves the issue.

-Dan

Dan Banach
Sr. Technical Manager & Community Manager

If my post resolves your issue, please click the Accept Solution button.
Message 3 of 3
pym657u
in reply to: dan.banach

Thank you for the help . It turns out the problem was caused by my network, I changed my network and it installed successfully.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

You've got Fusion.

Autodesk Design & Make Report