Fusion Educators
Are you an educator who uses Fusion (formerly Fusion 360) in their courses in secondary and post-secondary? This is the official Autodesk forum for educators like yourself to share the success you are having with Fusion in the classroom.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Account access issue in fusion 360 when using education licens account

2 REPLIES 2
SOLVED
Message 1 of 3
Aubrin
149 Views, 2 Replies

Re: Account access issue in fusion 360 when using education licens account

Hey Dan, 

I am having the same issue with a couple of my students. As far as I can tell they are part of the Fusion Team (access created through manage.autodesk then added them to the Fusion team through Fusion Team online.) The invite email is showing it is expired, but I can't seem to send a new invite it tells me it is sent but they don't receive it. Like it does if they are already part of the team. 

If they opened the emails Team Invite first, then account creation could it have caused this? 

Is there a way for me to tell if they are in the Team or see active invitations? 

My goal is to solve this and find a solution to prevent it from happening the next time for my students. 

Thanks,

2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3
dan.banach
in reply to: Aubrin

Hi @Aubrin 

To Help us track your questions, I moved your message to a new post.

You are correct, on manage.autodesk.com, this is where you assign your students licenses. Information on this page, does not currently go over to your Fusion Team.

When you try to resend the invitation to your Fusion Team, can you confirm that you did the following?

1. In your Fusion Team, on the top-right corner click on your initials or Profile picture.
  2. Click on the Admin tab.
  3. Click on the Members and Roles tab.
  4. Click on Sent Invitations.
  5. Search for the student and click Resend Invite.

danbanach_0-1694219307036.png

From what I can see, it looks like 2 students didn't click on the email to Join your Fusion Team / Project (Benjamin and Mackenzie). If needed, I can approve their access. 

Please let me know how I can help.

-Dan

Dan Banach
Sr. Technical Manager & Community Manager

If my post resolves your issue, please click the Accept Solution button.
Message 3 of 3
Aubrin
in reply to: Aubrin

Thanks Dan this was just what I needed.  It would help if the resend was also on the same page as the invite in roles rather than on a separate page.  Thanks again. 

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

You've got Fusion.

Autodesk Design & Make Report