Fusion Educators
Are you an educator who uses Fusion (formerly Fusion 360) in their courses in secondary and post-secondary? This is the official Autodesk forum for educators like yourself to share the success you are having with Fusion in the classroom.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Projects not visible in Fusion Data Panel

1 REPLY 1
Message 1 of 2
kathleen.mcnamara
83 Views, 1 Reply

Projects not visible in Fusion Data Panel

I'm having a similar issue that SOME of my students are having. This problem is intermitent for the students and usually occurs for different students. This is the first time it has happened to me. There are 2 problems that occur:

• Problem 1: Students are not able to save at all. We have been working around this by exporting the unsaved file and then uploading, but it is an unnecessary step if this can get resolved.
  • Problem 2: Projects that students are members of are not able to share into their project. This is what happened to me this morning. Attached are 2 screen shots showing the issue. One is of Fusion 360 that shows the Block 1 and Block 4 folders do not exist, the other is of my Fusion 360 Hub. As you can see, the project is available in the hub, but not showing in my Fusion.Fusion_hub.pngFusion_projects.png
1 REPLY 1
Message 2 of 2

Hi @kathleen.mcnamara 

Thanks for sharing all the information about missing data. The development team is looking into this issue.

Could you ask your IT Admin to verify that the port, domain, proxy server and firewall settings? 

1. Ports and domains required by Fusion 360
  2. How to configure proxy server and firewall settings for Fusion 360

Thanks,

-Dan

Dan Banach
Sr. Technical Manager & Community Manager

If my post resolves your issue, please click the Accept Solution button.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

You've got Fusion.

Autodesk Design & Make Report