Fusion Educators
Are you an educator who uses Fusion (formerly Fusion 360) in their courses in secondary and post-secondary? This is the official Autodesk forum for educators like yourself to share the success you are having with Fusion in the classroom.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Login is not working correctly when I go to web launcher of fusion 360

2 REPLIES 2
Message 1 of 3
82 Views, 2 Replies

Login is not working correctly when I go to web launcher of fusion 360

I have an educators account and have verified it and I have accessed the fusion 360 with the web browser and online but on this device, I can not download the downloadable version. now onto the problem. whenever I try to launch the web browser, it tells me my login was not accepted, when I haven't put in any information yet. but when it says sign in here, it takes me back to the regular page, where I sign in, and when I'm signed into that page and click on fusion 360 online, it just goes back to saying my account information was not accepted. does anyone have any ideas on how I can fix this?

2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3
dan.banach
in reply to: 171919

Hi @171919 

Can you please try the following.

1. Log into the Autodesk Education site and if needed verify your eligibility.
  2. The get or update your Fusion 360 license; on the Fusion 360 product card click "Get product".

danbanach_0-1666136341863.png

1. Then click "ACCESS"

danbanach_1-1666136341864.png

1. Launch Fusion 360.

If you're still not able to log into Fusion online, clear your cache and try starting in an incognito window.

Hope this helps.

-Dan

Dan Banach
Sr. Technical Manager & Community Manager

If my post resolves your issue, please click the Accept Solution button.
Message 3 of 3
dan.banach
in reply to: 171919

Hi @171919 

The Fusion online team confirmed that there was an issue with launching Fusion online. Please try running Fusion online again. Note that the load time may take 30 to 60 seconds. The team is looking into this lag time.

-Dan

Dan Banach
Sr. Technical Manager & Community Manager

If my post resolves your issue, please click the Accept Solution button.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

You've got Fusion.

Autodesk Design & Make Report