Fusion Educators
Are you an educator who uses Fusion (formerly Fusion 360) in their courses in secondary and post-secondary? This is the official Autodesk forum for educators like yourself to share the success you are having with Fusion in the classroom.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

License activation following employer email change

2 REPLIES 2
Message 1 of 3
stephenayton
116 Views, 2 Replies

License activation following employer email change

Hi there,

I'm a lecturer in the uk, and have been for the last 18 years.  My autodesk account worked perfectly with previous employer, however since changing to new institution with a new employer email address, my account seems to have lost the educational license privileges and is stating trial period nearly over and payment required. 

How do I go about updating my new email address as "educational" ? 

Please advise, thanks Stephen

2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3
o.briggs
in reply to: stephenayton

hi @stephenayton

sorry you are having problems!  

the first step is to visit the Autodesk Education Website and go the the “Get Products”  page. Once signed in, you will see a personalised banner at the top. This will guide you through the process and allow you to renew your license. A big “renew” button will take you through the steps. 

https://www.autodesk.com/education/edu-software/overview?sorting=featured&filters=individual

If you are using a new autodesk account (rather than changing emails on your old account) then it may say “get education access” as it would be that accounts first time verifying! 

if you are still having troubles feel free to post here and I will be happy to help! 

Oliver Briggs
Community Manager - Education
Are you an education user?
Check out our Students & Educators Community
Please 'Like' posts that are helpful.
If a post answers your question then feel free to click the 'Accept Solution'

Message 3 of 3
stephenayton
in reply to: stephenayton

Thanks just uploaded docs for approval

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

You've got Fusion.

Autodesk Design & Make Report