Fusion Educators
Are you an educator who uses Fusion (formerly Fusion 360) in their courses in secondary and post-secondary? This is the official Autodesk forum for educators like yourself to share the success you are having with Fusion in the classroom.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Is there a way to see who is the author of a public link?

2 REPLIES 2
SOLVED
Message 1 of 3
ammon.mills
91 Views, 2 Replies

Is there a way to see who is the author of a public link?

I have my students turn in their work to my by sharing a public link.  Lately, I've found a few that are giving each other their work.  Is there a way to see who is the author of a public link?  Is there a better way I should have them turn in their completed projects?

2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3
leowarren34
in reply to: ammon.mills

Hi @ammon.mills,

Depending on your class sizes, it might be worth looking at Fusion Teams as you provide students with their own little area to which you can control access. It does take a little bit of setup and it has been a while since I've used it but it's been really good for organising this sort of thing.

Leo Warren
Autodesk Student Ambassador Diamond
Please accept as solution and give likes if applicable.
Message 3 of 3
dan.banach
in reply to: ammon.mills

hi @ammon.mills

The downside the Share Public Link is there is no file history. As Leo mentioned, by inviting students into your project, on your Fusion Team, you'll be able to track every students progress (every save creates a version and is labeled with who saved the file). Here is a link to an article that explains the new Folder-Level Projects. In the article there is a link to a webinar that we did in January

Note: Share Public Link is not currently available for Folder-Level Projects, but the team is working on this.

Let us know if you have any questions.

-Dan

Dan Banach
Sr. Technical Manager & Community Manager

If my post resolves your issue, please click the Accept Solution button.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

You've got Fusion.

Autodesk Design & Make Report