Fusion Educators
Are you an educator who uses Fusion (formerly Fusion 360) in their courses in secondary and post-secondary? This is the official Autodesk forum for educators like yourself to share the success you are having with Fusion in the classroom.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Install fine, but will not launch

1 REPLY 1
Message 1 of 2
jgfarrow
82 Views, 1 Reply

Install fine, but will not launch

I have been trying to get a real solution for this problem for quite a while now, but nothing in this forum that I have found has been useful. And the suggestions that I have received in reply have been for Windows or say click here and there's no link. This is very frustrating. I really would like to use this program, but I may soon have to find a better product that actually works on my computer. Really it's not that exotic, so I am not sure what Autodesk's issues are. Until they figure it out, I suppose I am stuck here in forum hell.

Anyway, again, here is what happens:

I've installed Fusion 360 on a Macbook pro M1 chip runninng OS 12.5. The install seems to go just fine, but then when I go to launch the program itself, I just get an infinitely spinning beachball.

Please help.

1 REPLY 1
Message 2 of 2
dan.banach
in reply to: jgfarrow

Hi @jgfarrow 

Sorry that you're having this issue. Have you tried the steps outlined in this article Fusion 360 does not launch.

While we figure this out, please try running Fusion 360 from a browser (Chrome is preferred) by going to https://fusion.online.autodesk.com and sign in with your Autodesk Education ID (same email that you log into Fusion 360 with).

Please keep us posted.

-Dan

Dan Banach
Sr. Technical Manager & Community Manager

If my post resolves your issue, please click the Accept Solution button.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

You've got Fusion.

Autodesk Design & Make Report