Fusion Educators
Are you an educator who uses Fusion (formerly Fusion 360) in their courses in secondary and post-secondary? This is the official Autodesk forum for educators like yourself to share the success you are having with Fusion in the classroom.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Help Getting Students Connected

6 REPLIES 6
Message 1 of 7
barcuc
202 Views, 6 Replies

Help Getting Students Connected

I'm using Fusion 360 with my students.  I sent invites to all of my students and most of the students could create an account and access Fusion 360.  However, six of my students cannot access Fusion 360. 

The link in the email says that the link has expired and it says that they need to contact the referrer and ask for a re-invite.  I have unassigned the product and reassigned it to them, but the students do not receive a new email. 

I can download Fusion 360 on the students' computers and when I try to create an account, it says that an account is already listed.  I guess the students created an account.  Then, when I sign into Fusion 360 with their school username and password, the app never loads and eventually it takes me back to the browser and says that I need to log out of the browser.  I log out of the browser and then it says that I need to log back into the browser.  I then try to sign in to Fusion 360 again and it just keeps me stuck in this same loop.  Can anyone help me so that I can get these six students to access Fusion 360? 

Thank you in advance.

Labels (1)
6 REPLIES 6
Message 2 of 7
dan.banach
in reply to: barcuc

Hi @barcuc 

Sorry that you're having this issue. Were the students able to check their spam folder for the new emails?

If the email is not in the spam folder, please ask your IT Admin to allow the domains Autodesk.com and email address no-reply@autodeskcommunications.com.

Another suggestion, ask the six students to go to profile.autodesk.com and sign in with the email address that you assigned a license to. Let us know if they prompted to create their Autodesk profile account and password.

Please keep us posted.

-Dan

Dan Banach
Sr. Technical Manager & Community Manager

If my post resolves your issue, please click the Accept Solution button.
Message 3 of 7
barcuc
in reply to: dan.banach

Thank you for responding to my issue. I tried to go to
profile.autodesk.com and,
when I do, the student's profile is there. Then I download fusion 360 and
it downloads fine.

However, when I try to sign in, it says you are signed in as the student.
Then, it goes to a white screen that is loading Fusion 360, but it never
loads and eventually it goes to a screen that says "signed out of desktop"
and "you're still signed into the browser so that you can access your
account and forums" and there is a link to click on that says "sign out of
browser." The next screen says that I am signed out of the browser and
that I need to sign back in to access your account, forums, and desktop
products. So, I sign back in and it just keeps me stuck in this endless
loop of Fusion 360 not loading and then asking me to sign out of the
browser and then sign back in.

I have tried to sign into the browser version of Fusion 360 and when I go
to join a team, it says "Error! Hub has been disabled. You're already
signed in with Autodesk ID "Student's ID" (null)."

Please help me. I don't know why all of my other students have been able
to access Fusion 360 without any problems, but 8 students are having this
same issue. I am attaching screenshots so you can see the issues.

Message 4 of 7
barcuc

Thank you for responding to my issue.  I tried to go to profile.autodesk.com and, when I do, the student's profile is there.  Then I download fusion 360 and it downloads fine.  

However, when I try to sign in, it says you are signed in as the student.  Then, it goes to a white screen with the Fusion 360 logo that is loading Fusion 360, but it never loads and eventually it goes to a screen on my browser that says "signed out of desktop" and "you're still signed into the browser so that you can access your account and forums" and there is a link to click on that says "sign out of browser."  The next browser screen says that I am signed out of the browser and that I need to sign back in to access your account, forums, and desktop products.  So, I sign back in and it just keeps me stuck in this endless loop of Fusion 360 not loading and then asking me to sign out of the browser and then sign back in.  

I have tried to sign into the browser version of Fusion 360 and when I go to join a team, it says "Error!  Hub has been disabled.  You're already signed in with Autodesk ID "Student's ID" (null)."  

Please help me.  I don't know why all of my other students have been able to access Fusion 360 without any problems, but 8 students are having this same issue. 

Message 5 of 7
barcuc

I tried to reply to you with my last post.

Message 6 of 7
dan.banach

Hi @barcuc 

Thanks for the update. Can you confirm that you are only logged into the browser as the student? You cannot be logged in at the same time with different accounts, unless you’re in an Incognito window.

Try to run Fusion online from an Incognito window.

1. Start an Incognito window in your Chrome browser.
    1. Start Google Chrome
    2. Press Ctrl + Shift + N keys together.
      Or
    3. On the top-right corner of the Chrome browser, click on the three vertical dots > New Incognito window.
    4. danbanach_2-1701693579615.png
    5. Go to https://fusion.online.autodesk.com and sign in with your Autodesk Education email and password.
    6. Let us know if this works.

If this doesn’t solve the issue, please Private Message me the email addresses of the students who are having the issue and I’ll ask our support team to look at the accounts.

Thanks for your help as we figure out what is going on.

-Dan

Dan Banach

Message 7 of 7
dan.banach

Hi @barcuc 

Wanted to check in and see if your students were able to sign into Fusion. If not, please Private Message me the email addresses of the students who are having the issue and I’ll ask our support team to look at the accounts.

Thanks,

-Dan

Dan Banach

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

You've got Fusion.

Autodesk Design & Make Report