Fusion Educators
Are you an educator who uses Fusion (formerly Fusion 360) in their courses in secondary and post-secondary? This is the official Autodesk forum for educators like yourself to share the success you are having with Fusion in the classroom.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Group licence for students without email address

1 REPLY 1
SOLVED
Message 1 of 2
maria.smigielska
95 Views, 1 Reply

Group licence for students without email address

I would like to organize a licence for a group of students coming for a voluntary course lasting for 1 week. The students are a group of teenagers and I wont have access to their email addresses, but I would like to preinstall the software on the lab computers that they will be using. How can I get such a license?

Best,

Maria 

1 REPLY 1
Message 2 of 2

Hi @maria.smigielska 

Thanks for posting your question. Fusion 360 requires each user to login with a unique email. This is because the file are saved in the cloud and follows each user. As an Educator you can assign licenses to your students. After assigning licenses, an email will be sent to each email address. Then to finish the process, the email must be opened and click on the link to create the account (this must be done for each account). For your purpose, you could use disposable emails from a site like, yopmail.com or www.mailinator.com. Then  give each student an email and password (password is created when you finished creating the account).

Here is a link to an article that walks through this process, follow Option 2.

Please let us know if this helps.

-Dan

Dan Banach
Sr. Technical Manager & Community Manager

If my post resolves your issue, please click the Accept Solution button.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

You've got Fusion.

Autodesk Design & Make Report