Fusion Educators
Are you an educator who uses Fusion (formerly Fusion 360) in their courses in secondary and post-secondary? This is the official Autodesk forum for educators like yourself to share the success you are having with Fusion in the classroom.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Getting started with Fusion--log in loop/hub disabled

9 REPLIES 9
SOLVED
Message 1 of 10
tdboler
326 Views, 9 Replies

Getting started with Fusion--log in loop/hub disabled

I have recently started an educator license for Fusion to add my Engineering class to. I am new to all of this, so I am learning as I go. I got the approval for the license, downloaded and installed Fusion, but when I try to open it, I get stuck in a loop. The app opens, directs me to the browser login, says I'm logged in, and sends me back to the app after I approve through the pop-up to allow it. When the app re-opens, I get an error message saying the Hub has been disabled. If I don't approve the pop-up to open the app, it just has me restart the sign in process. I would greatly appreciate any help available.

9 REPLIES 9
Message 2 of 10
dan.banach
in reply to: tdboler

Hi @tdboler 

Sorry for the issue you're having. I can see that you have a valid Fusion Education license, and I don't see any issues with your account.

To help determine where the issue is. Can you please try the following.

1. To rule out an installation issue, try running Fusion from a browser (Chrome is preferred) by going to https://fusion.online.autodesk.com  and sign in with your Autodesk Education ID (same email that you log into Fusion desktop version).
  2. Can you take your computer home and try running Fusion from your home internet connection?
  3. To see if there is a school restriction that is blocking Fusion. Do you have a home computer that you could install Fusion on and run it from home?
  4. Please ask your school's IT to look at the following to ensure the school's network ports, domains, and proxy server options are set correctly.
    1. Ports and Domains required by Fusion 360
    2. How to configure proxy server and firewall for Fusion 360
    3. Configuring anti-virus software for use with Fusion 360
    4. How to collect the Diagnostic Log Files for Fusion 360
  5. Run the Fusion Service Utility to Repair and Reset Fusion. 

Please keep us posted.

-Dan

Dan Banach
Sr. Technical Manager & Community Manager

If my post resolves your issue, please click the Accept Solution button.
Message 3 of 10
tdboler

I just tried to run it through the browser. When I clicked "launch," it gave me a prompt to join a team. I clicked on it and got the same error message as before.

Screenshot 2024-02-20 at 1.40.19 PM.png

 I will try to sign in from home tonight, both on my school computer and personal.

Message 4 of 10
dan.banach

Hi @tdboler 

Thanks for trying the online version and for the screen capture. 

Can you please try to create / reenable your Team by going to Create a Team Hub at the Fusion Onboarding site?

I'll also ask the engineering team to look at your account.

Thanks,

-Dan

Dan Banach

Message 5 of 10
tdboler

It gave me the same error message.

Message 6 of 10
dan.banach

Hi @tdboler 

Thanks for trying the onboarding site. A few more questions.

1. Is it possible, that you're singed into an Autodesk site or product with a different email?
  2. Can you confirm that you're trying to sign into Fusion with the email that you used to sign into this forum td*******@cor**************
  3. If needed, sign out of all Autodesk sites and products and then try the following. 
    1. Start an Incognito window in your Chrome browser.
      1. Start Google Chrome
      2. Press Ctrl + Shift + N keys together.
        Or
      3. On the top-right corner of the Chrome browser, click on the three vertical dots > New Incognito window.
        danbanach_1-1708461706286.png
      4. Run Fusion from https://fusion.online.autodesk.com 

Let us know how this goes and results from trying to run Fusion from home.
    I also asked engineering for their input.

Thanks,
    -Dan

Dan Banach

Message 7 of 10
tdboler

I just set this account up a few weeks ago. It is the only email I would be using for it. I can't think of using any other email at any point with Autodesk. I signed out of everything, opened the incognito window, used the online link, clicked to join a team, and it still gave me the same error.

Message 8 of 10
dan.banach

Hi @tdboler 

The engineering team reset your Team. Can you please try to sign back into Fusion? Then you should be prompted to create a Fusion Team.

Please keep us posted.

-Dan

Dan Banach

Message 9 of 10
tdboler
in reply to: dan.banach

I was able to download Fusion on my personal laptop. When I opened it, it gave me a message saying there was more than one session open through another computer (even though I had signed out of everything on the other computer). I chose the option to close the other session. Once it was closed, it gave me the chance to set up a team and the app is now open. I am now going to close it and sign out there to see if it will now work on the school computer that I will be needing it on. 

Message 10 of 10
tdboler

It seems to be working now. Thank you.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

You've got Fusion.

Autodesk Design & Make Report