Fusion Educators
Are you an educator who uses Fusion (formerly Fusion 360) in their courses in secondary and post-secondary? This is the official Autodesk forum for educators like yourself to share the success you are having with Fusion in the classroom.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fusion 360 Education Account keeps saying expired

3 REPLIES 3
Message 1 of 4
longjaSGH68
102 Views, 3 Replies

Fusion 360 Education Account keeps saying expired

Hello, I have a Fusion 360 Education Account that I set up in August with a one year license.  I have created a class and have my students enrolled; however, when I go to the actual Fusion 360 product it says my license is expired.  When I click to verify my account it takes me back to my browser which says my account is verified and valid until August 2024.  Then when I go back to the product it still says its expired.  Is there someone that can help me out with this?

3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4
dan.banach
in reply to: longjaSGH68

Hi @longjaSGH68 

After confirming your eligibility, you need to acquire licenses of the desired software. Please do the following.

1. Go to Autodesk Education site and sign in with your Autodesk credentials.
  2. On the Individual tab, on the Fusion 360 product card click "Get product".

danbanach_0-1700591610088.png

1. Click on "ACCESS".

danbanach_1-1700591610088.png

1. Launch Fusion 360 (if you're running Fusion from a browser, you can cancel the install).
  2. If the Education license does not appear on the top of Fusion's screen as shown in the following image, sign out and back into Fusion 360.

danbanach_2-1700591610089.png

Please let us know if this solves your issue.

-Dan

Dan Banach
Sr. Technical Manager & Community Manager

If my post resolves your issue, please click the Accept Solution button.
Message 3 of 4
dan.banach

Hi @longjaSGH68 

A couple more thoughts.

Can you confirm if you're running Fusion from a desktop computer or from Fusion online?

If you're running Fusion from a desktop computer:

• What is the version that is installed. On the top-right corner of the screen click on the ? > About?
  • Also try running Fusion 360 from a browser Chrome is preferred by going to https://fusion.online.autodesk.com and sign in with your Autodesk Education ID (same email that you log into Fusion 360 with) and on the top Fusion's screen, does it state (Education License).

Thanks,

-Dan

Dan Banach

Message 4 of 4
dan.banach

Hi @longjaSGH68 

Our support team found an issue with your Fusion license and fixed it. Please sign out and sign back into Fusion. Let me know if you Now have an Education License of Fusion.
Thanks, 

-Dan

Dan Banach

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

You've got Fusion.

Autodesk Design & Make Report