Fusion Educators
Are you an educator who uses Fusion (formerly Fusion 360) in their courses in secondary and post-secondary? This is the official Autodesk forum for educators like yourself to share the success you are having with Fusion in the classroom.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

FUSION 360 concern - missing files

1 REPLY 1
Message 1 of 2
artemis.yassobi24
58 Views, 1 Reply

FUSION 360 concern - missing files

I have a student account, that I am having issues with. All her files have disappeared after a day of using the program. Any past work and present work has been deleted. I have gone through the assets library and there is nothing there.

How did this happen? Where can i find her work again? 

Also, in the Projects section in teams you can see there are active projects there however, we cannot access them. only archive them. Where can I grab these files? or better, where are they in the Fusion 360 cloud!

Thank you.

M.

1 REPLY 1
Message 2 of 2

Hi @artemis.yassobi24 

A few ideas.

Can you verify that the students have valid Education License of Fusion 360. On the top-left corner of Fusion 360's screen, does it show danbanach_1-1651170158142.png?

Could the students have been saving data to their own Fusion Team or a different Project?

Has the student tried using the Search tool in the Data Panel?

Also, can you verify that your student have their Project filter set to All Projects?

1. Show the Data Panel
  2. Make the desired Fusion Team active
  3. If available click on the Home icon
  4. Click on All Projects.

danbanach_0-1651169655410.png

If this doesn't fix the issue, can you submit a screen capture of what the student is seeing?

Thanks,

-Dan

Dan Banach
Sr. Technical Manager & Community Manager

If my post resolves your issue, please click the Accept Solution button.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

You've got Fusion.

Autodesk Design & Make Report