Fusion Educators
Are you an educator who uses Fusion (formerly Fusion 360) in their courses in secondary and post-secondary? This is the official Autodesk forum for educators like yourself to share the success you are having with Fusion in the classroom.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fusion 360 Certification

4 REPLIES 4
SOLVED
Message 1 of 5
phhscad
362 Views, 4 Replies

Fusion 360 Certification

I need is to know which one of the fusion 360 courses I should do first and the sequence they fall in so I can have both teachers and students get certified

4 REPLIES 4
Message 2 of 5
dan.banach
in reply to: phhscad

Hi @phhscad

Thanks for posting your question. Which Fusion 360 certification exam are you interested in?

-Dan

Dan Banach
Sr. Technical Manager & Community Manager

If my post resolves your issue, please click the Accept Solution button.
Message 3 of 5
phhscad
in reply to: dan.banach

Hello Dan,

Attached is a copy of some of the courses we are interested in doing.

Regards,

Albert Fray

Pembroke Hall High School

Message 4 of 5
dan.banach
in reply to: phhscad

Hi @phhscad 

Are you interested in the Fusion 360 Certifies User exam by Certiport? If so, I'd recommend reviewing the following:

@octavio.raygoza Do you have other suggestions for prep courses for the Fusion 360 Certified User Exam?

Hope this helps.

-Dan

Dan Banach
Sr. Technical Manager & Community Manager

If my post resolves your issue, please click the Accept Solution button.
Message 5 of 5

Hello Albert,

This is Gregory Cohen with Autodesk certification. For high schools the Autodesk certified user (ACU) level certification is the most widely used. The ACU certification exam is offered exclusively by our testing partner Certiport and they work with high schools to help them arrange for student certifications. You'll eventually want to work with them directly and I work with contacts there that can reach out to you whenever that's convenient. 

As a first step, I suggest reviewing Certiport's overview of their new ACU in Fusion 360 exam: 

Introducing the new Autodesk Certified User in Fusion 360 exam

This page includes helpful information about the practice tests and exam prep resources they offer:  

Learning resources for Autodesk Certifications

After reviewing these pages and other linked materials there you'll see that Certiport is well prepared to assist high schools in providing Autodesk certification opportunities for their students. You can reach out to Certiport directly or contact me at certification@autodesk.com and I'll be happy to continue the conversation, such as additional training that's available through Autodesk and elsewhere. 

In the meantime, I'll keep a lookout for a message from you and will respond from there. Until then, all the best to you and your students.

Cheers,

Gregory

https://drive.google.com/uc?export=view&id=[file/d/1v1VfZdhmj9WMJjl1NWBjpUg3lFLvMp0j/view?usp=share_link

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

You've got Fusion.

Autodesk Design & Make Report