Fusion Educators
Are you an educator who uses Fusion (formerly Fusion 360) in their courses in secondary and post-secondary? This is the official Autodesk forum for educators like yourself to share the success you are having with Fusion in the classroom.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Files & Folders missing - Educational

2 REPLIES 2
Message 1 of 3
johnsbf
116 Views, 2 Replies

Files & Folders missing - Educational

Experiencing loss of Files and folders in Fusion 360.  I created a new project with folders and saved design files.  They are gone.  Numerous students are reporting the same thing.  Sometimes logging out and back into fusion helps, Most of the time not.  I am an educator using an educational license.  This only started in the last few days.  What is going on?  I don't have a "trash" file or at least not one I can find.

2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3
karina.harper
in reply to: johnsbf

Hey @johnsbf 

I moved your message to a new thread since i think this is a different issue. I do think it's related to this thread - can you test the marked solution here?

Karina

Karina Harper

Software QA Engineer, Fusion 360

Fusion 360 Webinars | Contact Support | EDU Support | Support Board Best Practices

Message 3 of 3
johnsbf
in reply to: johnsbf

IT came in to check the settings.  If I used the "open on the web" link the files were there but they weren't synching with my Fusion program.  Found that with several students also.  hitting the synch button in the file manager didn't work.  It took several tries of logging off and back on to get the files to where I could access them

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

You've got Fusion.

Autodesk Design & Make Report