Fusion Educators
Are you an educator who uses Fusion (formerly Fusion 360) in their courses in secondary and post-secondary? This is the official Autodesk forum for educators like yourself to share the success you are having with Fusion in the classroom.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Errno 13 Error

3 REPLIES 3
Message 1 of 4
vp2080
113 Views, 3 Replies

Errno 13 Error

Hello,

I've been experiencing Errno 13 on my Fusion 360 installation. I have checked that my Windows 11 account is an administrator account. I have also restarted and shut down my computer. I have also tried to uninstall it, however, I can't seem to get that to work either. What else should I do?

3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4
o.briggs
in reply to: vp2080

Hi @vp2080 
typically this error comes from user permissions. Not all administrator accounts always have full permissions. If you are certain this isn't the issue, it may be from your antivirus software. 
The AntiVirus can sometimes block the Fusion 360 install. Check this by disabling any Anti-Virus and trying again. The Anti-Virus can be turned back on once the installation is complete. 

Otherwise, have you simply tried resetting the computer by turning it off and on again? 

Let us know how it goes!

Oliver Briggs
Community Manager - Education
Are you an education user?
Check out our Students & Educators Community
Please 'Like' posts that are helpful.
If a post answers your question then feel free to click the 'Accept Solution'

Message 3 of 4
vp2080
in reply to: o.briggs

Hi Oliver,
How would I go about getting full permissions?

I have disbaled my anti-virus as well as shutting it off and on. What else should I do?
Message 4 of 4
o.briggs
in reply to: vp2080

Honestly, I do not know the ins and outs of administrator rights on PCs however I did find this article that could be of some use? https://www.prajwaldesai.com/enable-windows-11-administrator-account/ Obviously this is an external site so I can't verify the validity or safety of it's content, so please be cautious if you decide to follow it's steps!

Oliver Briggs
Community Manager - Education
Are you an education user?
Check out our Students & Educators Community
Please 'Like' posts that are helpful.
If a post answers your question then feel free to click the 'Accept Solution'

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

You've got Fusion.

Autodesk Design & Make Report