Fusion Educators
Are you an educator who uses Fusion (formerly Fusion 360) in their courses in secondary and post-secondary? This is the official Autodesk forum for educators like yourself to share the success you are having with Fusion in the classroom.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Educational Access

3 REPLIES 3
Message 1 of 4
jrastoka
119 Views, 3 Replies

Educational Access

From yesterday to today my students and I have lost access to fusion.online.autodesk.com.  There was no warning email, and my teacher verification letter should be good until January.  Is anyone else having this problem?

3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4
Toad128128
in reply to: jrastoka

As a student I also losed access. It keeps saying that I have no education account and I am an eligible student

Message 3 of 4
dan.banach

Hi @jrastoka 

Thanks for letting us know about this issue. I connected with the team and they confirmed that the Fusion online system is experiencing issues and they are investigating. I'll keep you updated.

-Dan

Dan Banach
Sr. Technical Manager & Community Manager

If my post resolves your issue, please click the Accept Solution button.
Message 4 of 4
dan.banach

Hi @jrastoka 

Here is an update from the team on a similar post. 

-Dan

"We made a change to address the 504 errors many people were getting, and this change introduced a regression that did not allow users to access Fusion online. 

We reverted the change and this part is fixed. That said, we are experiencing some unnatural slowness to open the landing page. It does load, but takes anything between 30 seconds and one minute. We are looking into it." 

Dan Banach
Sr. Technical Manager & Community Manager

If my post resolves your issue, please click the Accept Solution button.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

You've got Fusion.

Autodesk Design & Make Report