Fusion Educators
Are you an educator who uses Fusion (formerly Fusion 360) in their courses in secondary and post-secondary? This is the official Autodesk forum for educators like yourself to share the success you are having with Fusion in the classroom.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Change schools in my account

8 REPLIES 8
SOLVED
Message 1 of 9
gianpaolozatti1963
819 Views, 8 Replies

Change schools in my account

I would need to change the institute because the one in the account is incorrect: how should I do?

8 REPLIES 8
Message 2 of 9

Hi @gianpaolozatti1963 

Great question. You can change the school in the Company field in Profile at https://profile.autodesk.com/personalinfo.

I'm also checking to see if you can change the school, when you annually renew your eligibility. I'll let you know what I find out.

Thanks,

-Dan

Dan Banach
Sr. Technical Manager & Community Manager

If my post resolves your issue, please click the Accept Solution button.
Message 3 of 9

I preferred to give up the license (student teacher) to switch to the personal one
thanks
Message 4 of 9

Hi @gianpaolozatti1963 

I've never been asked to convert an Educator account to a personal account. Do you need to convert to a personal license because you are no longer teaching?

I can ask how to convert your Education account to a personal account. But it may be faster if you request a Personal license from a generic account. If you'd still like to convert to a person, can you confirm that your Autodesk account is using the email that you logged into this forum with ...63@gmail.com

Let me know your thoughts.

-Dan

Dan Banach

Message 5 of 9

yes i know

my email is the same! I am still a teacher and I would have preferred to continue the license of educator but given the problems to solve the error I preferred to change, thanks the same
Message 6 of 9

@gianpaolozatti1963 

Can you tell me what error you're seeing that is preventing you from getting your Fusion 360 license?

-Dan

Dan Banach

Message 7 of 9

I clicked on a school that is not currently mine, and I can not edit it by putting the one of this school year ! The system tells me that I have tried too many attempts and I am no longer accepted
Message 8 of 9

Hi @gianpaolozatti1963 

Thanks for the additional information. I'll put in a request to have your account reset.

If desired, you could also start a chat with a Support Agent (Chat is the fastest way to connect with the team):

1. Open a support case or connect with an agent
      1. Sign in with your Autodesk ID
      2. Click on Quick Links
      3. Click to Create a case or Chat with an agent

danbanach_0-1667494766056.png

Dan Banach

Message 9 of 9

Hi @gianpaolozatti1963 

Your Autodesk Education Profile has been rest. Before you go through the verification process, you may want to change the email address that you're using for your Autodesk account to your school email. Usually the verification process is easier with a school email. Also, the generic emails like Gmail, do not get access to Generative Design. You can change your email by going to: profile.autodesk.com/security 

To recreate your Autodesk Education profile, login into autodesk.com/eligibility and you should now be able to select your school.

Please let me know if this solves your issue.

Thanks,

-Dan

Dan Banach

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

You've got Fusion.

Autodesk Design & Make Report