Fusion Educators
Are you an educator who uses Fusion (formerly Fusion 360) in their courses in secondary and post-secondary? This is the official Autodesk forum for educators like yourself to share the success you are having with Fusion in the classroom.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cannot download despite verification success

6 REPLIES 6
SOLVED
Message 1 of 7
othman.taha2004
259 Views, 6 Replies

Cannot download despite verification success

 Hello sir, I have a problem with downloading software. I am an architecture student from Iraq University of Baghdad. I requested a student license and got approved. The image is shown below, but when I want to download or enter a link to agree to download the software, this problem appears for more than 8 months about this case and no one solved it, please help me with my studies and get great products, best regards

Please I hope for a solution, I have tests and two MacBooks

(This post and it’s replies were moved into a new thread by @o.briggs as they were not related to the thread they had been in.)

6 REPLIES 6
Message 2 of 7

Hi Othman,

Thanks for the question. To help us keep track of questions, when the question is about a new topic, please create a new Forum Post. For future questions, here is a link to our Student forum.

For your question, here is a link to an article that goes through the steps to create an Autodesk Education Account and download software...This article is for Fusion 360, but once your account if verified, you can follow the same steps to get many Autodesk software titles.

Let me know if this helps.

-Dan

Dan Banach
Sr. Technical Manager & Community Manager

If my post resolves your issue, please click the Accept Solution button.
Message 3 of 7
prothalf1
in reply to: dan.banach

Dear brother, I have worked a lot for eight months same problem. I got a license, but someone made a mistake with a standard export check. Please help me directly. I have a university ID. What do you want more?

575563FD-4687-43C5-BFB7-84356218AFBB.jpeg

0DAD2B97-ED54-4C5E-9380-0438892FB295.jpeg

Message 4 of 7
dan.banach
in reply to: prothalf1

Hi Othman,

Thanks for the added screen capture, that helps explain the issue. I'll need more personal information, I'm going to send you a private message. 

Thanks,

-Dan

Dan Banach

Message 5 of 7
prothalf1

Where are the private messages? I don't know much about this program. Can you inquire about other programs?
This is my email prothalf1@gmail.com,,, What information do you need about me, I am architecture student, I have university ID and also civil status ID, do you want more I am there

Message 6 of 7
prothalf1

 This is my email REMOVED FOR SECURITY,,, What information do you need about me, I am architecture student, I have university ID and also civil status ID, do you want more I am there

Message 7 of 7
dan.banach
in reply to: prothalf1

Hi Oth,

To send a private message, click on my name next to one of the posts and click Send Private Message.

danbanach_0-1645491023831.png

To protect your personal information, please don't post emails or personal data. I sent you another private message with more information.
Thanks,

-Dan

Dan Banach

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

You've got Fusion.

Autodesk Design & Make Report