Fusion Educators
Are you an educator who uses Fusion (formerly Fusion 360) in their courses in secondary and post-secondary? This is the official Autodesk forum for educators like yourself to share the success you are having with Fusion in the classroom.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

AutoDesk Fusion 360 Class Renewal

1 REPLY 1
Message 1 of 2
mkelleyWQHQA
62 Views, 1 Reply

AutoDesk Fusion 360 Class Renewal

AutoDesk Fusion 360 is asking me to renew my 126 educational seats for my students for the upcoming years.  When I go to do this the software option is entitled "AutoDesk CFD Ultimate".  My question is..... "Is this the same as AutoDesk Fusion 360".  This might be the upgrade but I am not sure.

1 REPLY 1
Message 2 of 2
o.briggs
in reply to: mkelleyWQHQA

Hi @mkelleyWQHQA 
CFD Ultimate is not the same as Fusion 360. It is a separate software that Autodesk sells for Computational Fluid Dynamics (CFD) Simulations. I believe you may be looking in the "products and services" page of your account which is not the place to renew your access.

Educational validity only lasts for one year, so each year you will need to re-verify that you are part of an educational institution by submitting your documents. You can do this by visiting the Autodesk Education website and logging in. A banner will appear at the top of the page with a link to renew your license. Follow the steps to submit documents to re-verify your account.

Let me know if this helps or if this isn't the issue! 

If it isn't, some screenshots may help us understand what is happening! Thanks

Oliver Briggs
Community Manager - Education
Are you an education user?
Check out our Students & Educators Community
Please 'Like' posts that are helpful.
If a post answers your question then feel free to click the 'Accept Solution'

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

You've got Fusion.

Autodesk Design & Make Report