Fusion Educators
Are you an educator who uses Fusion (formerly Fusion 360) in their courses in secondary and post-secondary? This is the official Autodesk forum for educators like yourself to share the success you are having with Fusion in the classroom.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Adding a member and not receiving email

3 REPLIES 3
SOLVED
Message 1 of 4
k_j_nigtevecht
151 Views, 3 Replies

Adding a member and not receiving email

Hi, 

I am a teacher at the university of Amsterdam (HvA). I provide the CAD lessons in Fusion 360. I make a project in my team and invite the student to make their assignments. Normaly spoken the student receive an email. With some students i experience problems. They dont receive an email. Than normally i invite again and they get it. Now i have a very special situation. When i invite the student by admin (members en roles) i get the message: 

"These members are already a part of this team but are set to inactive. To see all members of a team, go to the Members and Roles page and set the Show filter to All"

When i filter on all or inactive the student doesn appear there. At pending and sent invitations the student is also not there. 

When i invite the student on the project itself, the student doesnt get email also. He checked the spam also. 

I tried many many times, but still not working. What can do now?

Thanks in advance for your help!

Regards, 

Kees 

3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4
dan.banach
in reply to: k_j_nigtevecht

Hi @k_j_nigtevecht 

Sorry that you’re having this issue. Can you please confirm if Oscar has a active Fusion 360 Education license?

Please ask him to do the following.

1. Sign into the Autodesk Education site and if needed confirm your eligibility.
  2. On the Individual tab, on the Fusion 360 product card click "Get product".

danbanach_0-1695686379696.png

1. Click on "ACCESS".

danbanach_1-1695686379696.png

1. Launch Fusion 360 (if you're running Fusion from a browser, you can cancel the install).
  2. If the Education license does not appear on the top of the screen as shown in the following image, sign out and back into Fusion 360.

danbanach_2-1695686379696.png

Please keep us posted.

-Dan

Dan Banach
Sr. Technical Manager & Community Manager

If my post resolves your issue, please click the Accept Solution button.
Message 3 of 4
dan.banach
in reply to: k_j_nigtevecht

Hi @k_j_nigtevecht 

Please ask Oscar to try to sign into Fusion now and access your Hub ”myhva1128”.

Keep us posted.

Thanks,

-Dan

Dan Banach
Sr. Technical Manager & Community Manager

If my post resolves your issue, please click the Accept Solution button.
Message 4 of 4

Thank you so much Dan! Your information was helpful! The student can acces my team now!

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

You've got Fusion.

Autodesk Design & Make Report