Fusion Educators (Read-Only)
Are you an educator who uses Fusion (formerly Fusion 360) in their courses in secondary and post-secondary? This is the official Autodesk forum for educators like yourself to share the success you are having with Fusion in the classroom.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Teams how who when where!

1 REPLY 1
SOLVED
Message 1 of 2
williamej
148 Views, 1 Reply

Teams how who when where!

I have watched several youtube video on teams. I am soo confused on setting. I would like my student to join a team and be able to save their work there but no one else can view or work on it. I will have 5 classes with approximately 30 students. I believe I will have 5 teams and in each team there will be a folder for each project. What setting do I need to get this accomplished. I have one student I did as a team member but can not switch him back to Project Contributor. Also I have setup a folder but they can not see the folder. They can see the Asset and Default Project can not save anything there. Please help and thank you!

1 REPLY 1
Message 2 of 2
dan.banach
in reply to: williamej

Hi @williamej 

@The new Foler-level project should do what you’re looking for. Every education account get’s one Fusion Team, but you can be invited into other’s Fusion Team. When you invite students into your Fusion Team / project they’ll switch to your Fusion Team via the Data Panel and then see the project and folders they have access to.

Here is a link to a webinar that we did in January that walks through how to setup a Folder-level project, folders and assign roles to your students? 
Also, here is a link to a paper that walks through how to use Fusion Team and Folder-level projects in education.

Let me know if this is the data you were looking for.

Thanks,

-Dan

Dan Banach
Sr. Technical Manager & Community Manager

If my post resolves your issue, please click the Accept Solution button.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

You've got Fusion.

Autodesk Design & Make Report