Fusion Educators (Read-Only)
Are you an educator who uses Fusion (formerly Fusion 360) in their courses in secondary and post-secondary? This is the official Autodesk forum for educators like yourself to share the success you are having with Fusion in the classroom.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Student Registration

4 REPLIES 4
SOLVED
Message 1 of 5
vartan.meneshian
235 Views, 4 Replies

Student Registration

My school Board does not allow my students to share their personal information with 3rd party. For Proof of documentation the school generated on school letterhead students initials and student number stating that they are a student at the school. When student tries to register with their initials they get message that first and last name missing. How can we do this? Please help.

4 REPLIES 4
Message 2 of 5

Hi Vartan,

If a student is trying to verify their own Autodesk Education account, their name must match the documentation that is uploaded. This is why submitting just the initials fails.

The account verification process can be bypassed by having an Educator assign licenses to students. Here is a link to a document that walks through the steps (follow option 2). Educator’s guide to onboarding and offboarding students

Please let me know if this is what you're looking for.

-Dan

Dan Banach
Sr. Technical Manager & Community Manager

If my post resolves your issue, please click the Accept Solution button.
Message 3 of 5

Thak you very much for your reply. This could work but it still requires student first and last name to create account. No way going around it? Thank you.
Message 4 of 5

The initials should work as your creating the accounts and vouching that they are your students. Note that the email needs to be valid. The students will receive an email, in the email they'll need to click on the link to confirm that they want to create an account.

Give it a try an let me know if this works.

-Dan

Dan Banach
Sr. Technical Manager & Community Manager

If my post resolves your issue, please click the Accept Solution button.
Message 5 of 5

This was very helpful. Thank you.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

You've got Fusion.

Autodesk Design & Make Report