Fusion Educators (Read-Only)
Are you an educator who uses Fusion (formerly Fusion 360) in their courses in secondary and post-secondary? This is the official Autodesk forum for educators like yourself to share the success you are having with Fusion in the classroom.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Simulations has correct start point but machine does not start there.

2 REPLIES 2
SOLVED
Message 1 of 3
genefeldmanaz
206 Views, 2 Replies

Simulations has correct start point but machine does not start there.

I just got my Onefinity  X-50 Woodworker and I am using Fusion 360. Brand new to all this. I generated a simple square block of wood with a depressed hole in the center. When I run the simulation it works great. Start point is in the middle. When I run the program on my machine it starts machining at the homed corner of the work piece. 
I homed the machine first then use the probe block to set the front left corner of the workpiece before running the program. 
I’ve spent hours on videos and the web and have tried different changes. Always the same result. 

Any help is greatly appreciated. 

2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3

I just realized I probably posted to the wrong board. Sorry about that. I’ll repost on the Fusion 360 support page. 

Message 3 of 3
dan.banach
in reply to: genefeldmanaz

Hi @genefeldmanaz 

If you're an Educator, this is the correct forum. If not, the Manufacture forum would be the best place to post this question. Let us know.

Thanks,

-Dan

Dan Banach
Sr. Technical Manager & Community Manager

If my post resolves your issue, please click the Accept Solution button.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

You've got Fusion.

Autodesk Design & Make Report