Fusion Educators (Read-Only)
Are you an educator who uses Fusion (formerly Fusion 360) in their courses in secondary and post-secondary? This is the official Autodesk forum for educators like yourself to share the success you are having with Fusion in the classroom.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Renewing Student Licenses - No Seats Available in Team

2 REPLIES 2
SOLVED
Message 1 of 3
kathleen.mcnamara
246 Views, 2 Replies

Renewing Student Licenses - No Seats Available in Team

I've been having this issue for a few weeks and cannot find a solution. It originally started because when trying to renew student seats, Autodesk's website said that there was only 1 seat available in my team. The number never changed even after attempting to renew the seats and verifying my education account. In the process of trying to figure it out, I was able to create a new team, thinking I could just use this one instead. This new team has available seats in it, so I in theory can add students to it. However, I am not able to view this team in Fusion, nor can I delete my old team so that I can see the new team. I'm completely at a loss, and am supposed to get started with my students in Fusion this week.

2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3

Hi @kathleen.mcnamara 

Sorry to hear that you’re struggling. From your description, it sounds like you have two issues; assigning licenses and setting up your Fusion Team. Below is a link to an article that explains how to assign licenses and the other explains how to work with Fusion Team and Folder-Level Projects. 

1. Educator’s guide to onboarding and offboarding students
  2. Working with Fusion Team and Folder-Level Projects

Please let us know if these articles are what you’re looking for.

Thanks,

-Dan

Dan Banach
Sr. Technical Manager & Community Manager

If my post resolves your issue, please click the Accept Solution button.
Message 3 of 3

It worked! Thank you for the help. It is the issue of Fusion Team is different from an Autodesk Team. Once I assigned students to the Fusion Product I was able to add them to my Fusion Team.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

You've got Fusion.

Autodesk Design & Make Report