Fusion Educators (Read-Only)
Are you an educator who uses Fusion (formerly Fusion 360) in their courses in secondary and post-secondary? This is the official Autodesk forum for educators like yourself to share the success you are having with Fusion in the classroom.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Previous coach left and did not pass on admin rights

2 REPLIES 2
SOLVED
Message 1 of 3
arnold_kuhnigits
110 Views, 2 Replies

Previous coach left and did not pass on admin rights

Hello,

I am a new to the district robotics coach for FIRST robotics. The team has used Fusion 360 in the past and has a team setup already. The previous teacher/coach was the admin on the project. The students can not add me to the project as they are not an admin. The school is using educational licensing and all of the students can collaborate perfectly fine I just can’t help them or even see it on the admin side. 

Thank you in advance,

Adam 

2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3

Hi @arnold_kuhnigits 

Can you please Private Message me the following and I'll see what I can do.

1. Email address for the previous coach who setup the project (email they logged into Fusion with).
  2. Ask one of the students to log into https://login.autodesk360.com/ and on the top-right corner of the screen, click on the profile picture / or initials and in the list select the Fusion Team for the FIRST Robotics project. The URL will change. Copy the URL and include this.
    danbanach_0-1674575226234.png

3. An email address of one of the students who we can try to promote to Admin. Then this student can invite you as another Admin.
  4. Then I'd suggest transferring this project to your Fusion Team: Here are the instructions to Transfer files and projects in Fusion 360

Thanks,

-Dan

Dan Banach
Sr. Technical Manager & Community Manager

If my post resolves your issue, please click the Accept Solution button.
Message 3 of 3

Sent, thanks so much for the help!

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

You've got Fusion.

Autodesk Design & Make Report