Fusion Educators (Read-Only)
Are you an educator who uses Fusion (formerly Fusion 360) in their courses in secondary and post-secondary? This is the official Autodesk forum for educators like yourself to share the success you are having with Fusion in the classroom.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No longer able to access my Educational account

7 REPLIES 7
SOLVED
Message 1 of 8
dpetersoFXC8J
238 Views, 7 Replies

No longer able to access my Educational account

Sometime over the summer my Educator's subscription to Fusion 360 expired.  Since then I have tried repeatedly to renew the subscription but that does not appear to be an option through the website.  When I sign in on the Educator's site and go to the Products page, I see the following message: "We still need to confirm your eligibility for educational access to Autodesk products. Learn more or click Get Started to begin the process."  When I click "Get Started" nothing happens; I simply get the same page with the same message.  There is no way for me to navigate around this so I am effectively locked out of my account.

7 REPLIES 7
Message 2 of 8
dan.banach
in reply to: dpetersoFXC8J

Hi @dpetersoFXC8J 

Sorry that you were not able to renew your subscription. Can you please try the following.

1. In your bowser, open an incognito window
  2. Navigate to autodesk.com/eligibility
  3. Click the Get Started button in the middle of the page
  4. Scroll down to the desired product and click Get Product followed by clicking Download/Install.
    1. Renew access for students and educators

Clearing your browser cache may also help. Keep us posted.

-Dan

Dan Banach
Sr. Technical Manager & Community Manager

If my post resolves your issue, please click the Accept Solution button.
Message 3 of 8

No good.  I emptied the cache and opened an incognito window.  After I click on the "Get Started" button I am asked to sign in.  That brings up the message: "We still need to confirm your eligibility for educational access to Autodesk products. Learn more or click Get Started to begin the process." I can't move past this page.  By the way, on the Product Cards I only see "Get Started" as an option, not "Get Product".

Message 4 of 8
dpetersoFXC8J
in reply to: dan.banach

No good.  I emptied the cache and opened an incognito window.  After I click on the "Get Started" button I am asked to sign in.  That brings up the message: "We still need to confirm your eligibility for educational access to Autodesk products. Learn more or click Get Started to begin the process." I can't move past this page.  By the way, on the Product Cards I only see "Get Started" as an option, not "Get Product".

Message 5 of 8
dan.banach

Hi @dpetersoFXC8J 

Thanks for trying the browser idea. Have you created a support case for this issue? The support team has additional tools that I don't have. If not, I'd suggest trying the Live Chat option (if an agent is available when you try). I'll also ask another team for suggestions.

1. Open a support case or connect with an agent
      1. Sign in with your Autodesk ID
      2. Click on Quick Links
      3. Click to Create a case or Chat with an agent

danbanach_0-1665685818247.png

Please keep us posted.

-Dan

Dan Banach

Message 6 of 8
dpetersoFXC8J
in reply to: dan.banach

Thanks Dan.  I do have a case open but so far there is no progress.  If there is anyone else out there with insights, I would be deeply grateful.

Message 7 of 8
dan.banach

Hi @dpetersoFXC8J 

I asked our team to look at your account. I'll let you know what I find out.

Thanks for your patience.

-Dan

Dan Banach

Message 8 of 8
dan.banach

Hi @dpetersoFXC8J 

Can you please login into autodesk.com/eligibility and see if your eligibility is now confirmed?

Thanks,

-Dan 

Dan Banach

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

You've got Fusion.

Autodesk Design & Make Report