Fusion Educators (Read-Only)
Are you an educator who uses Fusion (formerly Fusion 360) in their courses in secondary and post-secondary? This is the official Autodesk forum for educators like yourself to share the success you are having with Fusion in the classroom.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My student's account will not save. Help please

1 REPLY 1
Message 1 of 2
hjacksonHFWA5
154 Views, 1 Reply

My student's account will not save. Help please

I created all of my student's account last september and some have now started to use Fusion but one account for some strange reason will not allow saving.

Community advice was to run a diagnostic which shows the following. Any ideas whats going on and how to resolve it please. Thanks in advance for any help. Harvey

hjacksonHFWA5_0-1709241924712.png

1 REPLY 1
Message 2 of 2
dan.banach
in reply to: hjacksonHFWA5

Hi @hjacksonHFWA5 

A couple thoughts.

1. On the top-left corner of the student's Fusion, does it state Education License?
    danbanach_0-1709244536027.png
  2. Can you confirm the version of Fusion you're running? On the top-right corner of Fusion click on the ? > About. The current version is Fusion 2.0.18460.
  3. Ask the student to run Fusion from a browser (Chrome is preferred) by going to https://fusion.online.autodesk.com  and sign in with your Autodesk Education ID (same email that you log into Fusion desktop version).

Please keep us posted.

Thanks,

-Dan

Dan Banach
Sr. Technical Manager & Community Manager

If my post resolves your issue, please click the Accept Solution button.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

You've got Fusion.

Autodesk Design & Make Report