Fusion Educators (Read-Only)
Are you an educator who uses Fusion (formerly Fusion 360) in their courses in secondary and post-secondary? This is the official Autodesk forum for educators like yourself to share the success you are having with Fusion in the classroom.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

IT Admin Account - Can't Sign into Fusion

4 REPLIES 4
SOLVED
Message 1 of 5
crnlblawson
169 Views, 4 Replies

IT Admin Account - Can't Sign into Fusion

Im in the same boat. have tried this on 2 different machines, signed in and out numerous times. These instructions did not resolve my issues.

blaXXXXXX

[Admin moved message to it's own post, it is unrelated to the original post, and removed full email address]

4 REPLIES 4
Message 2 of 5
dan.banach
in reply to: crnlblawson

Hi @crnlblawson 

What is your role at your school? I see that you set your Autodesk Education profile to IT Admin. Was this a mistake? 

Here is a definition of the Education roles.

• Student: Can only acquire individual licenses.
  • Educator: Can acquire individual licenses and assign their students' licenses.
  • IT Admin: Can only acquire licenses for their school (no individual licenses).

Please let me know your thoughts.

-Dan

Dan Banach
Sr. Technical Manager & Community Manager

If my post resolves your issue, please click the Accept Solution button.
Message 3 of 5
crnlblawson

should I have put student? even though Im the IT admin here and install the software for our vocational school, Id still like to use the software myself at work. Should I change to a student?

Message 4 of 5
dan.banach

Hi @crnlblawson 

Sounds like you selected the correct profile of IT Admin, as this will allow you to get software for your school.

To get individual licenses, you could create a second Education account with another email address and set the role to Educator (can get individual software and assign licenses to students), or Student (only get individual software). Another option is to ask an Educator at your school to assign you a license. See Option 2 in the Fusion 360 Educator Guide.

Does this helps.

-Dan

Dan Banach
Sr. Technical Manager & Community Manager

If my post resolves your issue, please click the Accept Solution button.
Message 5 of 5
crnlblawson
in reply to: dan.banach

Thanks Dan! Ill get with the teacher, or make a second email since im also the google admin. 😉

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

You've got Fusion.

Autodesk Design & Make Report