Fusion Educators (Read-Only)
Are you an educator who uses Fusion (formerly Fusion 360) in their courses in secondary and post-secondary? This is the official Autodesk forum for educators like yourself to share the success you are having with Fusion in the classroom.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I want refund

4 REPLIES 4
Message 1 of 5
frederik_von-grandidier
163 Views, 4 Replies

I want refund

I want a refund for my laptop because fusion 360 is just disigned so dumb that my laptop gave up. Why tf is it not user frendly? Plz make it easier to use

4 REPLIES 4
Message 2 of 5

Hi @frederik_von-grandidier 
Sorry to hear you are having issues! Could you perhaps give some detail as to the problems you are having specifically? 
This way, perhaps we can help find a solution for you?
We always appreciate hearing constructive feedback from our customers about what could be improved!

Oliver Briggs
Community Manager - Education
Are you an education user?
Check out our Students & Educators Community
Please 'Like' posts that are helpful.
If a post answers your question then feel free to click the 'Accept Solution'

Message 3 of 5

It keeps lagging and clicked even when I am not touching the laptop. And
sometimes the UI is very confusing.
Message 4 of 5

Thanks for the details. I would recommend first looking at this article which outlines some ways that you can optimise the performance of Fusion 360 on your machine! Thanks for the details.
I recommend first looking at this article which outlines some ways you can optimise the performance of Fusion 360 on your machine!
https://www.autodesk.com/support/technical/article/caas/sfdcarticles/sfdcarticles/How-to-optimize-se...

Regarding the UI, could you give more details about what you find confusing? Is it specific tools, workspaces, workflows that you find unintuitive?

Oliver Briggs
Community Manager - Education
Are you an education user?
Check out our Students & Educators Community
Please 'Like' posts that are helpful.
If a post answers your question then feel free to click the 'Accept Solution'

Message 5 of 5

Hi @frederik_von-grandidier 

I understand that you are upset, but please be professional on this Educator’s forum. The more facts you can give us, the better we can help you. 
Beyond what Oliver suggested, please answer or do the following.

1. What are the specs of your computer?
  2. Are all the computer updates installed?
  3. Please restart the computer.
  4. What version of Fusion are you running? On the top-right corner of the screen, click on the ? and then click on About
  5. Try running Fusion 360 from a browser (Chrome is preferred) and see if the performance is better. Go to https://fusion.online.autodesk.com and sign in with your Autodesk Education ID (same email that you log into Fusion 360 with).

6. Where exactly is Fusion lagging? Is the lagging on a specific file? If so, please attach the f3d file.
  7. What specifically about the UI is confusing?

Please keep us posted.

-Dan

Dan Banach
Sr. Technical Manager & Community Manager

If my post resolves your issue, please click the Accept Solution button.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

You've got Fusion.

Autodesk Design & Make Report