Fusion Educators (Read-Only)
Are you an educator who uses Fusion (formerly Fusion 360) in their courses in secondary and post-secondary? This is the official Autodesk forum for educators like yourself to share the success you are having with Fusion in the classroom.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Going from 30 trial to educational license

2 REPLIES 2
Message 1 of 3
joel.bresler
182 Views, 2 Replies

Going from 30 trial to educational license

My students have set up Fusion 360 student accounts, submitted their student credentials and received verification for educational license. However when they sign into Fusion 360, the top bar indicates the students are using a 30-day trial. I believe I have missed a step with the students. What do I need to instruct my student to do now in order to receive the educational license and move out of the 30-day trial?

2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3
dan.banach
in reply to: joel.bresler

Hi @joel.bresler 

After going through the eligibility process, your student will need to request license(s) for the desired software. Please ask your students to do the following.

To acquire a Fusion 360 Education license, do the following.

1. Log into the Autodesk Education site and if needed verify your eligibility.
  2. On the Individual tab, on the Fusion 360 product card click "Get product".

danbanach_0-1692649472319.png

1. Then click "ACCESS".

danbanach_1-1692649472320.png

1. Launch Fusion 360 (if you're running Fusion from a browser, you can cancel the install).
  2. If the Education license does not appear on the top of the screen as shown in the following image, sign out and back into Fusion 360.

danbanach_2-1692649472320.png

Please keep us posted.

-Dan

Dan Banach
Sr. Technical Manager & Community Manager

If my post resolves your issue, please click the Accept Solution button.
Message 3 of 3
joel.bresler
in reply to: dan.banach

Thanks Dan I will try with my students tomorrow.

Joel Bresler

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

You've got Fusion.

Autodesk Design & Make Report