Fusion Educators (Read-Only)
Are you an educator who uses Fusion (formerly Fusion 360) in their courses in secondary and post-secondary? This is the official Autodesk forum for educators like yourself to share the success you are having with Fusion in the classroom.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Don't have the option to change roles

1 REPLY 1
Message 1 of 2
obikes
82 Views, 1 Reply

Don't have the option to change roles

Hi I don't have the option to change roles to my students or anybody, not sure what I'm doing wrong

obikes_0-1700046114509.png

obikes_1-1700046213741.png

obikes_2-1700046323429.png

1 REPLY 1
Message 2 of 2
dan.banach
in reply to: obikes

Hi @obikes 

Thanks for posting your question and the screen captures. The project appears to be a legacy project. Currently, you can’t change a legacy project to a Folder-Level project. You’ll need to create a new Folder-Level  project. Please refer to the attachment in this post Autodesk Resource: Using Fusion Team and Folder-Level Project in the Classroom.

Since your students are already members in your Team, you won’t need to invite them to your Team again, you can just select their names from the list and assign them roles to folders. Note that subfolders inherit the role of the parent folder or the role set at the project level. This is why I recommend not assigning roles at the project level. See the image on page 14 of the PDF.

Does this help?

-Dan

Dan Banach
Sr. Technical Manager & Community Manager

If my post resolves your issue, please click the Accept Solution button.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

You've got Fusion.

Autodesk Design & Make Report