Fusion Educators (Read-Only)
Are you an educator who uses Fusion (formerly Fusion 360) in their courses in secondary and post-secondary? This is the official Autodesk forum for educators like yourself to share the success you are having with Fusion in the classroom.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cloud Render greyed out

9 REPLIES 9
SOLVED
Message 1 of 10
jimbomcn
425 Views, 9 Replies

Cloud Render greyed out

How can I use cloud render again. It has been greyed out and once I've seen an error message about 'flex tokens' but I have none. I have an educational license, was told by the fusion chat to post here. Please help

9 REPLIES 9
Message 2 of 10
dan.banach
in reply to: jimbomcn

Hi @jimbomcn 

You can control where the Cloud Credits are used by clicking on the profile picture > Preferences> Tokens and Cloud Credits > Under the Account to use section. If you have a valid Fusion 360 Education license you should have an Education option as shown in the image below. Then close and restart Fusion.

danbanach_0-1670450468602.png

Let us know if this enables the Render button.

-Dan

Dan Banach
Sr. Technical Manager & Community Manager

If my post resolves your issue, please click the Accept Solution button.
Message 3 of 10
jimbomcn
in reply to: dan.banach

Hi Dan. My settings are exactly as they are in the image you’ve attached, however the render button is still greyed out…

Message 4 of 10
dan.banach

Hi @jimbomcn 

Thanks for confirming your Cloud Credit Preferences. A couple more questions

1. On the top-right corner of the screen does the number 1 appear to the right of the Job Status icon? If so, restart Fusion and try to Render again.|
    danbanach_1-1670457736049.png
  2. If the restart does not work, please confirm the version of Fusion you're running. On the top-right corner of the screen click ? > About. The current version is 2.0.15027

Thanks,

-Dan

Dan Banach

Message 5 of 10
jimbomcn

Hi Dan, there is no updates and my version is the latest. I have seen a message about maintenance so wonder of that might solve the issue...?

Message 6 of 10
dan.banach

Hi @jimbomcn 

Can you confirm that you can render to the cloud for all files or just this one?

It feels like you're still stuck on the Individual cloud credits you get when you start Fusion from a Trial. This should switch over automatically to the Education Credits when the Individual credits are all used. Can you please post a screen capture of your Cloud Credits section in the Preferences dialog box by clicking on your profile picture > Preferences> Tokens and Cloud Credits.

Thanks,

-Dan

Dan Banach

Message 7 of 10
jimbomcn

Hi Dan,

I have tried with other files and it is the exact same issue, none of them are able to cloud render...cloud credits.jpg

Message 8 of 10
dan.banach

Hi @jimbomcn 

Can you please try to render to the cloud with Standard quality instead of Final and see if this works?

Thanks,

-Dan 

Dan Banach

Message 9 of 10
dan.banach

Hi @jimbomcn 

The team made a change last night to how the system is looking at cloud credits. Can you confirm that you can now submit cloud renderings?

Thanks,

-Dan

Dan Banach

Message 10 of 10
jimbomcn

Hi Dan, I am now able to render with cloud credits! That must have fixed the issue. Appreciate your patience and support in getting this solved. Many thanks

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

You've got Fusion.

Autodesk Design & Make Report