Fusion Educators (Read-Only)
Are you an educator who uses Fusion (formerly Fusion 360) in their courses in secondary and post-secondary? This is the official Autodesk forum for educators like yourself to share the success you are having with Fusion in the classroom.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cannot Assign Licenses or Administer Users

3 REPLIES 3
Message 1 of 4
g_jacklin
106 Views, 3 Replies

Cannot Assign Licenses or Administer Users

I am the IT Manager at a Multi Academy Trust.  I am registered as an Education user, but cannot assign licenses, use, or see any of my users.  It looks to have been incorrectly provisioned.    

Any idea's

Thanks

3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4
dan.banach
in reply to: g_jacklin

Hi @g_jacklin 

I can confirm that your Autodesk Education Profile is set to IT Admin. With this role you can only get software for your schools via traditional network licenses (Note: Fusion is not available with traditional network licenses).

With an Educator Profile, you can acquire individual licenses and assign up to 125 licenses to students or acquire tradition network licenses (can't have both). By assigning licenses, the students don't go through the eligibility process.

Can you create a second Autodesk Education account with a new school email and set the profile to Educator?

Please keep us posted.

-Dan

Dan Banach
Sr. Technical Manager & Community Manager

If my post resolves your issue, please click the Accept Solution button.
Message 3 of 4
g_jacklin
in reply to: dan.banach

Hi

So what does the IT Admin user give me in terms of our Educational setup / domain?

Thanks

Graham

Message 4 of 4
dan.banach
in reply to: g_jacklin

Hi @g_jacklin

An IT Admin can acquire traditional network licenses for desktop versions of Autodesk software and the lab install files for Fusion for their school (no individual licenses).

Does this help?

Thanks,

-Dan

Dan Banach
Sr. Technical Manager & Community Manager

If my post resolves your issue, please click the Accept Solution button.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

You've got Fusion.

Autodesk Design & Make Report