Community
Fusion Design, Validate & Document
Stuck on a workflow? Have a tricky question about a Fusion (formerly Fusion 360) feature? Share your project, tips and tricks, ask questions, and get advice from the community.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Screencast limitation on a laptop

3 REPLIES 3
SOLVED
Message 1 of 4
lemelman
366 Views, 3 Replies

Screencast limitation on a laptop

I needed to create a Screencast from my laptop, which has a screen resolution of 1366x768. It appeared to create OK but I have a severe problem when reviewing it - I can't access the 'play' button at the bottom 'cos it's off the bottom of the window and there is no way to either minimise or move it up a bit to make the bottom visible.

Any clues?

3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4
g-andresen
in reply to: lemelman

Hi,

Isn´t it possible to click and drag the SC window in it´s top area.
Can you make a screenshot?

günther

Message 3 of 4
LeonardoBN
in reply to: lemelman

Hi @lemelman. I use the same resolution as yours, and only a fraction of the buttons is visible. Here I use Windows with a narrow taskbar. It is not ideal, but I'm used with this and I memorized the positions.

Captura de tela 2020-07-04 07.54.53.png

I only get full access to the buttons if I auto-hide taskbar:

Captura de tela 2020-07-04 08.02.38.png

Leonardo Brunelli do Nascimento
Chemical Engineer
Message 4 of 4
lemelman
in reply to: LeonardoBN

First off, I'm sorry for the long delay in responding, but my laptop hasn't been available for a few days, but thank you for your feedback.

Günther,  no matter what I tried, it was impossible to reduce the vertical size of the SC window.

Leonardo, eventually I was able find a setting that hid the Windows taskbar when not actually needed. With it hidden I was able to access the SC buttons OK.

I can now use SC on my laptop.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report