Community
Fusion Design, Validate & Document
Stuck on a workflow? Have a tricky question about a Fusion (formerly Fusion 360) feature? Share your project, tips and tricks, ask questions, and get advice from the community.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re-Posting-Need Help with Match Command Plz..

0 REPLIES 0
Message 1 of 1
Anonymous
178 Views, 0 Replies

Re-Posting-Need Help with Match Command Plz..

Thought I'd  get a response back last wk after posting but no luck, hoping someone can tell me whats happening here:

Hi, been trying to Match/Pull the edge(s) of a Form tangent to a Surface, just as one edge is perfectly aligned, the next one that is Matched/Pulled makes that last matched edge fall apart. Chain-select doesn't help at all. Can't figure out what im doing wrong, any help is really appreciated, thx  Essentially im trying make a "watertight seal"  b/t the canopy glass and the t-spline fuselage surrounding it.  What u see is the glass canopy, like from an airplane, and a couple T-spline faces below the front.  I'm trying to connect them together.  As one is Matched, the adjacent one gets loose again, and Chain-Enable doesn't work at all for this.  I tried that with a flat T-spline form with a hole cut out for the canopy, and surrounding the canopy, tried Chain-Enabled and every time its a mess.2019-03-12 (1).png2019-03-12 (2).png2019-03-12.png

Her is a link to the file:  https://a360.co/2F1HCBm

Thanks

0 REPLIES 0

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report