Community
Fusion Design, Validate & Document
Stuck on a workflow? Have a tricky question about a Fusion (formerly Fusion 360) feature? Share your project, tips and tricks, ask questions, and get advice from the community.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Performance Issues with Fusion 360 on MacBook Pro M2 Max

3 REPLIES 3
Message 1 of 4
contactA24AL
218 Views, 3 Replies

Performance Issues with Fusion 360 on MacBook Pro M2 Max

hello all

I am writing to bring to your attention the significant issues I am experiencing with Fusion 360. I use the software on a 2023 MacBook Pro M2 Max, which has an excellent configuration and is connected to a high-speed fiber internet connection.

Last year, Fusion 360 was running perfectly on this machine. However, for the past 2 to 3 months, the software has become almost unusable. It frequently crashes when I save or close files, and even simple calculations that I could previously perform with ease are now problematic. These issues are turning tasks that used to take me 5 minutes into hours-long processes.

I suspect that these problems may be related to recent updates that transitioned Fusion 360 to run natively on Mac. This situation is very troubling and significantly impacts my work.

I would greatly appreciate your assistance in resolving these issues . If necessary, I am willing to provide additional details about my configuration or the specific problems I am encountering.

I look forward to your response and your help.

Best regards,

Tags (3)
3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4

Message 3 of 4

@contactA24AL could you please provide numbers for some of your crash reports? Do the issues persist after a reinstall/reset of Fusion?

Lance Carocci
Fusion QA for UI Framework/Cloud Workflows, and fervent cat enthusiast
Message 4 of 4
rjeAT6XG
in reply to: contactA24AL

Have you tried the tools under help - support and diagnostics ?  Specifically, clearing the cache and using the service utility?  Have you tried a fresh install?

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Technology Administrators

Autodesk Design & Make Report