Community
Fusion Design, Validate & Document
Stuck on a workflow? Have a tricky question about a Fusion (formerly Fusion 360) feature? Share your project, tips and tricks, ask questions, and get advice from the community.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ideastation for Fusion 360

2 REPLIES 2
Message 1 of 3
Aadithya01
254 Views, 2 Replies

Ideastation for Fusion 360

Hey Guys,

I would like to post an idea for Fusion 360 . But it seems like the ideastation for Fusion 360 is not available anymore or I might be wrong here. 

Its been a while me using the Autodesk Forums . Is there any new way to post an idea for Fusion 360 ? 

Labels (2)
2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3
jhackney1972
in reply to: Aadithya01

Yes, the Idea Station for Fusion 360 is no more.  There is a Feedback Hub forum, you will see in the Fusion 360 Forum list, but it is only for comments to post made by the Autodesk administrators.  I have been noticing a few individuals posting their ideas directly to the forum and I guess hoping it may catch the eye of Autodesk.  I guess if it gets enough likes it may do that but it is a long shot.

"If you find my answer solved your question, please select the Accept Solution icon"

John Hackney
Retired

Beyond the Drafting Board

Message 3 of 3
ritste20
in reply to: Aadithya01

What is the idea? Sometimes if you post it on the forum somebody will tag an Autodesk employee that may be able to push it up the chain...

Regards,

Steve Ritter
Manufacturing Engineer

AutoCAD/Draftsight
Inventor/Solidworks
Fusion 360

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Technology Administrators

Autodesk Design & Make Report