Community
Fusion Design, Validate & Document
Stuck on a workflow? Have a tricky question about a Fusion (formerly Fusion 360) feature? Share your project, tips and tricks, ask questions, and get advice from the community.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to open .x_t files in Fusion 360?

3 REPLIES 3
SOLVED
Message 1 of 4
Anonymous
22761 Views, 3 Replies

How to open .x_t files in Fusion 360?

I have uploaded a .x_t file to the data panel in Fusion 360 as per the steps in this video (https://knowledge.autodesk.com/support/fusion-360/learn-explore/caas/screencast/Main/Details/c2f9e30...).  However, instead of opening the CAD file in my workspace, when I double click on the uploaded file it takes me to another page (see attachments) where the file is stored. I have read other threads related to this but none seem to work for me. 

How do I open the .x_t cad file?

Tags (3)
3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4
TheCADWhisperer
in reply to: Anonymous

If you are using free personal license - you can no longer open Parasolid files.

Message 3 of 4
HughesTooling
in reply to: Anonymous

If you're using a personal license you will not be able to translate that file type. You might be able to use GrabCad to do the translation.

Mark

Mark Hughes
Owner, Hughes Tooling
Did you find this post helpful? Feel free to Like this post.
Did your question get successfully answered? Then click on the ACCEPT SOLUTION button.

EESignature

Message 4 of 4

i just subscribed for a month so i can do work on this type of file x_t extension but the program on my laptop says im not subscribed

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Technology Administrators

Autodesk Design & Make Report