Community
Fusion Design, Validate & Document
Stuck on a workflow? Have a tricky question about a Fusion (formerly Fusion 360) feature? Share your project, tips and tricks, ask questions, and get advice from the community.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

DOWNLOAD FILES AFTER FUSON360 TRIAL EXPIRED

2 REPLIES 2
SOLVED
Message 1 of 3
inaid
2997 Views, 2 Replies

DOWNLOAD FILES AFTER FUSON360 TRIAL EXPIRED

After the trial of fusion360 was expired I tried to download some designs but there is no way to do it.

Autodesk says:

"

2. If my trial expires, will I still have access to all of my pre-existing Fusion 360 data?

Yes. There are two ways to access your data. The first is to login to Fusion 360 and you will see your work on your dashboard. The second is through Autodesk 360 Professional. a free service that lets you access your work through most web browsers. Through either, you can collaborate, share, download and archive your work. However, you will not be able to design or model unless you have a current Fusion 360 license."

I can see the designs in the dashboard but I can't open any one or export to computer as usual. Then I tried to login into the autodesk account with web browser but despite I can open files as renderings I can0t download anything neither.

Could you tell me how to download filoes to the computer?

Thanks.

2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3
Roman_Vesely
in reply to: inaid

Hi inaid,

when Trial mode expired you can't Open decuments created before anyhow. You can only export and download them from A360 Pro page.

On the Dasboard select Tools icon for particullar document and select Option "Export":

Tools.png

In Export dialog select format "Fusion 360 archive" and click to Export button:

Export.png

after some time you should se on Dashboard new notification and you will see new exported document. Select Download:

Download.png

Regards

Roman 

Fusion QA team

Roman Vesely

Inventor - Principal QA Engineer
Message 3 of 3
Anonymous
in reply to: inaid

It is also possible to share it in "GrabCAD"... File-Share-Grabcad.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Technology Administrators

Autodesk Design & Make Report