Community
Fusion Design, Validate & Document
Stuck on a workflow? Have a tricky question about a Fusion (formerly Fusion 360) feature? Share your project, tips and tricks, ask questions, and get advice from the community.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Become an Autodesk Fusion Insider

8 REPLIES 8
Message 1 of 9
keqingsong
2980 Views, 8 Replies

Insider_General.png

The Fusion Insider Program empowers you to co-create the best that Fusion has to offer by getting early access to pre-release functionality, giving targeted feedback to the product teams, and working together as a passionate community.

Get your hands on new features, before everyone else​

Access the next version of Autodesk Fusion and all the new features, improvements, and fixes, weeks before the general public.

Know in real-time when updates are happening, what’s new, and what’s coming ​

Gain inside knowledge of when we are deploying an update, what's new, and what’s coming next​.

Help shape the future of features still in development

Join exclusive events and give targeted feedback straight to the product teams. 

>>> APPLY TO JOIN <<< 
___
Important: what you should know before you apply:
Fusion Insiders are under NDA and Content Embargo 
Since this is pre-released software, you are legally under NDA and all new features and functionality are under embargo until the product update goes live to the general public. If you are making content based on new pre-prod functionality, do not share externally until we deploy the product update to the general public. 

Keqing Song
Autodesk Fusion Community Manager
Portland, Oregon, USA

8 REPLIES 8
Message 2 of 9
Anonymous
in reply to: keqingsong

The post is a lot of learning. thank you

Message 3 of 9
Anonymous

Your content is very informative and very helpful for newly comers. Thanks for sharing this with us.

Message 4 of 9
tookemtoni

Yes! I got in.....Can I just use Pre-prod Fusion normally on my existing work? 

Also I would follow your recommendation in uninstall the prod Fusion and install pre-prod....So if I am using Fusion let's say between my laptop and desktop both should have the pre-prod installed?

Message 5 of 9
Globean

The post is a lot of usefulness. thanks!!!!!

Message 6 of 9
tookemtoni

All my work is 100% on insider presently.

But I want to switch to 100% production, so that I can share with the public forums. 

Is this how to you transition back to production?

1. Do not update the insider build.
  2. Wait until production build is the same version as my current insider build
  3. Uninstall insider and install production.

I hope that makes sense. Thank you.

Message 7 of 9
jhackney1950
in reply to: tookemtoni

In addition to your suggested actions, you should log into the Autodesk Beta site and under your log in, choose to Opt Out of the program.

Opt Out.jpg

Message 8 of 9
tookemtoni

Thank you @jhackney1950  that is very clear.

I don't want to opt out of the program I want to install a production version and work primarily in there. I was more concerned about using the insider data in the production build, and how one would transition.

I will continue to Run insiders on another computer with specials test projects

Message 9 of 9
tookemtoni
in reply to: tookemtoni

I can confirm that Message 6 is the proper way to transition. And if you're reading this in December 2023...it is easy to switch because insider and production are on the same version until January 2024

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report